Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Ghost Whisperer sessons 1 and 2 question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ghost Whisperer sessons 1 and 2 question
 Login/Join

Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted
Bought my first box of this card set, and did not make a full set, actually far from it. At least I got some decent pulls from it, but like to at least get a set out of it. Did anyone else get a non-set out of this box as well?

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I bought one when they were fairly new and it did have a full set in it and the Jennifer Love Hewitt autograph, too, so it was a good one.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got the Jennifer Love Hewitt auto and swatch too, so I guess it kind of evens out in the end, but still would have been nice to get a set. Kinda reminds me of the old days, when you had to buy a lot of packs and hopefully trade with buddies for the extras to at least get close enough or get a set if really lucky!

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Aldo, it's still easy to buy a box and not get a full set. It's happened to me twice in the last 4 months, from manufacturers that should know better.
My Ghost Whisperer set was not the case, I got a Factory set in a gift box.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got another box of this set in the mail today, actually got a full set out of it, kinda surprised me! Oddly enough, three of the same card turned up a lot, as the fact there are only 2 cards in a pack when you get the really thick cards! The joys of card collecting, that's why I love it!

Ya never know what comes up!

Eek