Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Start em young!!
 Login/Join

posted
My smallest son has just opened his first full Star Trek trading card box all by himself.lets up he turns into a budding collector like me??he was so careful in openiing the packs and when he pulled the auto cards he put them into penny sleeves and then into a toploader.even sorted out the base cards into a full set. couldnt have done a better job myself.well done son. Thumb Up Wave

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
That's great. how old is he? I have adult friends who break with me and aren't that careful.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Thats cool. I remember my first packs of cards, Star Wars Topps from back in the day..you know when it was just Star Wars, not The New Hope or Episode IV...first thing I did was put the stickers on my bike.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tangent:
That's great. how old is he? I have adult friends who break with me and aren't that careful.

He is 6 and ive decided to give him my last 2 boxes of women of star trek to open.fingers crossed.

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Very cool... Hopefully this will be something the both of you can share for a long time.
Smile

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post