Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Inkworks Johnny James Bond Johnny Lightning
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inkworks Johnny James Bond Johnny Lightning
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I am enquiring about the issuing and numbering of the 2000 Inkworks Johnny Lightning cards these are the standard sized cards.
Are they numbered 51 to 100 ?
As there are different film titles as opposed to the Corgi / Johnny lightning widevision cards and the ones that I have only have 5 titles listed on the backs of the cards 5 # each.
I have 30 0f the cards listed from the five titles on the back of the cards
Are the other titles listed on the backs of the other 20 cards or is that the complete issue # 51 to 80 actually I still have to get 3 cards to complete the 51 to 80 list plus 46 of the widevision set.
Any info appreciated
Thanks
Piko

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure I've seen the widevision Bond ones. I've seen the Corgi and the Johnny Lightning Bond movie cards which I've read were divided into two sets: a 50 card set and a 30 card set. I have card #36 for "For Your Eyes Only."

There's another Johnny Lightning/Bond set. The cards show movie poster art. They are smaller than standard-size and blank-backed.

quote:
Originally posted by piko:
I am enquiring about the issuing and numbering of the 2000 Inkworks Johnny Lightning cards these are the standard sized cards.
Are they numbered 51 to 100 ?
As there are different film titles as opposed to the Corgi / Johnny lightning widevision cards and the ones that I have only have 5 titles listed on the backs of the cards 5 # each.
I have 30 0f the cards listed from the five titles on the back of the cards
Are the other titles listed on the backs of the other 20 cards or is that the complete issue # 51 to 80 actually I still have to get 3 cards to complete the 51 to 80 list plus 46 of the widevision set.
Any info appreciated
Thanks
Piko

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the clarification on this matter .
I was under the impression that there were 50 cards in each issue but the numbers agree with your reply
I am only interested in the Inkworks backed cards
Thanks

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Are you saying you have corgi/lightning widevision bond cards?

I have never seen them.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No Wolfie the original enquiry might give the impression that there are widevision cards titled Corgi/Lightning this is not the case they are either Titled Corgi or Johnny lightning in their own right
I have all the corgi set 50 1999
6 of the Johnny Lightning WV
27 of the Johnny Lightning Standard size 2000
Getting the other WV cards could be a bit of effort
But so far over the years I think I have not done too bad