Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shadowbox Cards
 Login/Join

posted
I love the look of the shadowbox cards, esp from RA. I am a binder guy, every card is in it's proper binder. I haven't figured out a way to get these extra thick cards in a binder. How are you storing/displaying these unique cards?

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm using the Ultra Pro 4 pocket pages.

That's the problem with oversized cards, getting appropriate fitting storage pages for the binders.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the ones from Marvel Premier. The battle scenes really make the 3D effect pop.

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I put the separate sets in plastic boxes and display them on my bookshelves. You can only see one card at a time this way though.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
I'm using the Ultra Pro 4 pocket pages.

Yes these work very well

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
I use Ultra Pro thick card sleeves, then insert that into a 180pt Ultra Pro top-loader. Thinking of adding another layer of protection with putting each in a team bag.

I hardly ever use binders anymore, except for maybe base sets, and the more common inserts. Had some sets that haven't held up too well over the course of the past 20 years.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use the official binders and have just bought some 4 pocket ultra pro pages which work fine for the extra thick cards.

Posts: 120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: June 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
i don't get them Confused

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see a Mfg try 3 layers instead of 2. I think it would give more depth to the card without adding thickness.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post