Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Inkworks Lost Season 1 Boxes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inkworks Lost Season 1 Boxes
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
I recently bought a box of Inkworks Lost Season 1 at a nice price. I was about to open it but got to wondering--were ALL the top autographs from this set (Evangeline Lilly, Josh Holloway, Maggie Grace) issued as redemption cards? I know I have seen a number of unused redemption cards for these autos on eBay. Is it possible to find these cards live or not? Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me a definitive answer!

Posts: 3 | Location: Washington State | Registered: August 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scott12
posted Hide Post
As far as I know they are redemptions. I go 2 Evangeline Lilly redemption cards when it first came out.

Posts: 111 | Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: December 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markiemark:
I recently bought a box of Inkworks Lost Season 1 at a nice price. I was about to open it but got to wondering--were ALL the top autographs from this set (Evangeline Lilly, Josh Holloway, Maggie Grace) issued as redemption cards? I know I have seen a number of unused redemption cards for these autos on eBay. Is it possible to find these cards live or not? Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me a definitive answer!

Yes,top three were by redemption.Only way to get them now is on the secondary market.They turn up on Ebay quite regularly but always sell for high prices.I think they were part of the stock bought by Razor when Inkworks went bust and were inserted in the Ink Archive boxes.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Triple-Frog is of course correct!
LOST Season One was the first case I ever bought. I am still missing the Sawyer signed pieceworks card. There were one of these(by redemption) per case. The missing spot is for a redemption card.

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the input! I think I'm inclined to resell the box and put the money toward one of the key autograph cards...

Posts: 3 | Location: Washington State | Registered: August 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markiemark:
Thanks for the input! I think I'm inclined to resell the box and put the money toward one of the key autograph cards...

Glad to see that the box arrived safely Big Grin

I got that in a Razor Ink Archives pull and had all the autographs from this release, so I decided to sell it and put the money towards some other stuff I had my eye on. Hopefully you will get some good offers on it because it took me awhile to sell it!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post