Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Star Trek TOS: Art and Images Archive Box ???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek TOS: Art and Images Archive Box ???
 Login/Join

posted
Just bought one for £490.I know all autos and chase are in there(no sketches)

Can anyone tell me if any case toppers are in the box.if anyone has ever opened one of these.please post a breakdown.

The Shatner 6 case topper would be nice.

Thanks

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Don't hold me to it, but my guess is that a 6 case card is an incentive rather than a case topper and would not be included in an archive box. Never having gotten an archive box I could be mistaken, so I hope you have it. Smile

Posts: 10379 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markdennett:
Just bought one for £490.I know all autos and chase are in there(no sketches)

Can anyone tell me if any case toppers are in the box.if anyone has ever opened one of these.please post a breakdown.

The Shatner 6 case topper would be nice.

Thanks

I split an Archive box some time ago, the Multi-Case Shatner card was not in or the Martineck multicase sketch.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the info so does that mean the other 3 sketch case toppers are in there??and are there any other surprises in the box???

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markdennett:
Thank you for the info so does that mean the other 3 sketch case toppers are in there??and are there any other surprises in the box???

No, there are no case toppers in the Archive box.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I prefer the archive boxes that are released now with everything in.lol.it was a good buy at a fair price.I'm more into trek autos than skectches anyway but it would of been nice to have more to trade at the next fair I go!!I really want that Shatner case topper!!keep hunting! Drool