Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Star Trek TOS: Art and Images Archive Box ???

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/3817080716

February 24, 2012, 09:44 AM
markdennett
Star Trek TOS: Art and Images Archive Box ???
Just bought one for £490.I know all autos and chase are in there(no sketches)

Can anyone tell me if any case toppers are in the box.if anyone has ever opened one of these.please post a breakdown.

The Shatner 6 case topper would be nice.

Thanks
February 24, 2012, 06:05 PM
Raven
Don't hold me to it, but my guess is that a 6 case card is an incentive rather than a case topper and would not be included in an archive box. Never having gotten an archive box I could be mistaken, so I hope you have it. Smile
February 24, 2012, 06:29 PM
treksearcher
quote:
Originally posted by markdennett:
Just bought one for £490.I know all autos and chase are in there(no sketches)

Can anyone tell me if any case toppers are in the box.if anyone has ever opened one of these.please post a breakdown.

The Shatner 6 case topper would be nice.

Thanks

I split an Archive box some time ago, the Multi-Case Shatner card was not in or the Martineck multicase sketch.
February 25, 2012, 02:59 AM
markdennett
Thank you for the info so does that mean the other 3 sketch case toppers are in there??and are there any other surprises in the box???
February 25, 2012, 03:39 AM
treksearcher
quote:
Originally posted by markdennett:
Thank you for the info so does that mean the other 3 sketch case toppers are in there??and are there any other surprises in the box???

No, there are no case toppers in the Archive box.
February 25, 2012, 06:17 AM
markdennett
I think I prefer the archive boxes that are released now with everything in.lol.it was a good buy at a fair price.I'm more into trek autos than skectches anyway but it would of been nice to have more to trade at the next fair I go!!I really want that Shatner case topper!!keep hunting! Drool