Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    DC Bloodlines promo images
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Bloodlines promo images
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted
Rather than clog up the 'Not in my Lifetime' thread with extra large pics, here are the images of the various almost identical DC Bloodlines promos.

First up is the numbered promo (back) - card P1

Next up is the unnumbered promo (back) - same card. Note the different text.

Thanks to David R, here are the images of the very rare unnumbered and no logo cards.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
I've got the four P numbered cards and the four no # cards. What I would kill for is the four no# & no DC cards.
@ David R, If you asked me very nicely I could be talked into taking these cards of your hands. Just as a favour to a fellow Card Talk member you understand.

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sure, I will trade for one of these:

1) Creators Master Series P0 (SkyBox)

2) Mickey Mouse and Friends Fun Cards (Skybox, 1996) promo set

3) Nightmare on Elm Street (Impel) sample for 3rd film

4) Earth Tribe set of 5 (2000 San Diego Comic Con)

Posts: 4717 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by btlfannz:
I've got the four P numbered cards and the four no # cards. What I would kill for is the four no# & no DC cards.
@ David R, If you asked me very nicely I could be talked into taking these cards of your hands. Just as a favour to a fellow Card Talk member you understand.

I have extra's of The Man of Steel, and The last son of Krypton. if you want them?

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:

I have extra's of The Man of Steel, and The last son of Krypton. if you want them?

I do - but I am actually downsizing my collection so it would be waste since they would just go in storage for a few years. However, if nobody else says yes, I would love them.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Has anyone seen the binder for this knocking around? I understand it was a QVC exclusive. My friend has one, but I've never seen any others about.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by btlfannz:

Um... They all have the dc logo. I think you mean no bloodlines logo on the back.

David

Posts: 328 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: February 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
quote:

Um... They all have the dc logo. I think you mean no bloodlines logo on the back.

David

Quite right David, I just got so excited at the thought of owning one of these puppies that I temporarily lost my mind!

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kane1
posted Hide Post
Interesting. Where the promos were included? In comic books or direct dealers?

Posts: 242 | Location: Puerto Rico | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:

Oh darn! I need The Man of TomorrowFrown I have both of those 2 you have spares of.

The hunt goes on.

Do you or anybody know where these cards came from? Maybe I can look there instead of the actual cards since few people show the back of the cards in the auctions.

Thanks,
David

Posts: 328 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: February 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Hi, John Oder, I would be interested by your spares, if Tangent doesn't take them.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
Hi, John Oder, I would be interested by your spares, if Tangent doesn't take them.

Sorry, they were offered to btlfannz and he wants them.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I seem to recall that the latter two promo sets (not the P1-P4) came in cello packs, but where they were distributed, I do not recall. One set says 1993 on the back, one says 1994

Looking at Jeff Allendar's checklist, he also lists an embossed 1994 foil promo. What is that ?

Posts: 4717 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post