Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Screen Dr. Who
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted
Can one of you Dr. Who gurus please put me on the right track regarding the preview set for this title.

I have just received two sets that I ordered listed as Numbered 1-10 and the second set was listed as unnumbered. What arrived is two numbered sets (P1 to P10). The only difference that I can detect is a printed sticker on the front of Card 1 (which says "0f 999") and on the other set it is the same except for a felt-tip number of 864.

Have I been ripped off here?

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The 2003 set only had 1 preview set, to my knowledge

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There was only one preview set. Technically you got what you purchased. The preview sets came numbered by hand, which is the second set you describe. The first set is exactly the same but hasn't been hand-numbered.

Posts: 13 | Location: West Yorkshire, UK | Registered: September 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul G:
There was only one preview set. Technically you got what you purchased. The preview sets came numbered by hand, which is the second set you describe. The first set is exactly the same but hasn't been hand-numbered.

Yeah, you are quite right Paul. Thanks for that.

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post