Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Multi non-sport packs blaster box
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Multi non-sport packs blaster box
 Login/Join

Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted
Did anyone else get suckered in on this one, like I was, after opening it and finding a bunch of worthless packs? Love how they have Star Wars packs from the 70's on the outside of the box, but after opening it, you find packs of that you've never heard of before! Adding all the cards up, you're lucky to get 50 cents, that's how bad the cards are in it! Trying to remember the company who put it out, they should be arrested for robbing the public of heir hard earned cash, as it cost me over $40.00 Canadian at a card shop in the city! I can buy a good bottle of hooch for that price, at least I'd get a happy buzz out of it!

Big Grin

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post