Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Harry Potter San Diego Comic Con Items
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harry Potter San Diego Comic Con Items
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted
Anyone have a true checklist of all the SDCC Exclusive Artbox cards that were made or images they could share?

I thought the House of checklists was accurate but until recently did not know about the Viktor Krum Claw Button card out of /7 which I do not see on House Of checklists and they have all the SDCC cards separated by year, wish it was in one section.

I am on my way to a master set but want to make sure I am not missing any odd cards like this one.

Thanks all!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good project ... I'll start working on it too. (I didn't know about Krum Claw or the two Fleurs from SDCC10 until recently either.)

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
thanks!

I new there was one Fleur but missed the one out of /10 as well! I wish there were more sources to purchase these beside feebay. They just don't come up for sale very often.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
At the event I saw a set of cards limited to 6. It was the back of Harry's jersey in the Triwizard Tournament. Each card had a letter from his name. P O T T E R.

Other than that, the only one I remember is a card I happily won myself, a piece of a Potter Stinks Button. I ended up selling it, so I don't remember how many of those were available. I want to say something like 30.

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ra$
posted Hide Post
What i can remember here are the list from both 2009 and 2010

Potter Stinks Buttom #33(from goodie bag)
Cedric Diggory Patch #4
Harry Potter Patch #4
Potter Letter #6
Potter Eyelet #9

Fleur DeLacoure Glove #30 (from goodie bag)
Fleur DeLacoure Patch #10
Viktor Krum Claw Button #7
Viktor Krum Stuff Prop #14
RON Weasley Letter #8
RON Weasley Patch #6
Cedric Diggory Patch #4
Cedric Diggory Letter #7
Cedric Diggory Letter #8

Posts: 97 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Not to spoil the thought of a master set but it's pretty much impossible if you're counting the SDCC cards. The Jersey cards were silent auctioned as sets and then someone split 1 of them up on ebay (if not more then 1 set).

Don't know if it's on your checklist or not but don't forget the various autographs and the 2 8x10 prop cards from the Goblet of Fire set and the binders themselves which were also exclusive through the years. It's quite a list really! lol

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
Not to spoil the thought of a master set but it's pretty much impossible if you're counting the SDCC cards. The Jersey cards were silent auctioned as sets and then someone split 1 of them up on ebay (if not more then 1 set).

Don't know if it's on your checklist or not but don't forget the various autographs and the 2 8x10 prop cards from the Goblet of Fire set and the binders themselves which were also exclusive through the years. It's quite a list really! lol

I know OMG, I have been working on this since 2004! I just want one of each of "Standard" size cards. Have few larger scale but really don't want those.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ra$:
What i can remember here are the list from both 2009 and 2010

Potter Stinks Buttom #33(from goodie bag)
Cedric Diggory Patch #4
Harry Potter Patch #4
Potter Letter #6
Potter Eyelet #9

Fleur DeLacoure Glove #30 (from goodie bag)
Fleur DeLacoure Patch #10
Viktor Krum Claw Button #7
Viktor Krum Stuff Prop #14
RON Weasley Letter #8
RON Weasley Patch #6
Cedric Diggory Patch #4
Cedric Diggory Letter #7
Cedric Diggory Letter #8

So there are 4 different Diggory letter or patch SDCC cards? WOW Are you sure they did not hold some over like they did with the Fleur glove?

Picture of Ra$
posted Hide Post
Yeah i'm sure they didnt hold any back as they are very short they were sold as a set in auction at the show, like what Jake says and i seem them sold on ebay one by one for very large amount of cash i beileve they are all in the hand of hardcore collectors.

I was very lucky to pick up 4 of them
Harry Stinks Buttom #33
Harry's Eyelet#9
Credric Letter#8
Ron Letter #8(for sale and its on ebay)

Posts: 97 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ra$:
Yeah i'm sure they didnt hold any back as they are very short they were sold as a set in auction at the show, like what Jake says and i seem them sold on ebay one by one for very large amount of cash i beileve they are all in the hand of hardcore collectors.

I was very lucky to pick up 4 of them
Harry Stinks Buttom #33
Harry's Eyelet#9
Credric Letter#8
Ron Letter #8(for sale and its on ebay)

you looking to get ride of any of them? You can always email or PM. I would love to have any of those within reason ( I do know they are high end)

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Your best bet to find out about previous SDCC cards is to go here: http://www.theyakshack.co.uk/f...94475ab43&board=32.0

If you have any questions, join up. There are a load of knowledgeable Potterites there Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Okay, I've taken a shot at starting the list, from reports, eBay watching, Card Talk, and Yak Shack. It's a work in progress and a challenge for the whole community. I'm even missing a couple of the auction items that were noted here in the last few days. Some of them are tricky if you don't have the entire collection because some sellers got a card at Comic Con and thought it was an exclusive, but it wasn't necessarily. Then again there are some Con variants that I thought were rare cards from other releases.

I'm sure it will stimulate discussion. Big Grin

Harry Potter (Artbox) SDCC Exclusives

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post