Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are your favorite varient cards?
Page 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 75
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite varient cards?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Thumb Up

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
nice PW's

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Won this on ebay a few days ago. It looks like the top of the Z.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
(random thought - is that Christopher Walken in that card pic? LOVE HIM!)

great cards Smile you all have. I really don't have any variants. I would love to but the only pw's I have been collecting is Piper's.

I have the black and silver pw for the po3 collection but I'm not sure if that counts as a variant.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Yes it's Christopher Walken.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Those relic-cards from the new James Bond set are just incredible.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
^^^I saw those cards (maybe not exactly your cards lol) on ebay and thought they were the coolest looking cards.

I don't have a pic scanned in but my fave variant happens to be the only one I have.

Charmed Connections PW7- powder blue instead of white. (Phoebe in the Goddesses episode)

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats for them.

A belgian hiphop group

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

I can see why you had to have it though. That was from THE tarot card from the film.

You must be extremely pleased with all your variants here. Congratulations on your collection.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
some great veriants there well found

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:
Of all the variants that could be had of this card, this is the variant I had to have. The cheekiest by far! I know, that was terrible. Big Grin

not familiar with Bond but when I saw these cards- I wanted to have one of these variants. I'm so jealous you have one - but I'm also happy for you too Smile

My faveorite is soon to be on it's way. It's a pw-2 from the Charmed Forever set. I finally snagged a patterned one Big Grin

and that one will be my very fave out of my pw collection.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:
Of all the variants that could be had of this card, this is the variant I had to have. The cheekiest by far! I know, that was terrible. Big Grin

Do you have a scan of the rear of that card? Big Grin

I'm glad to see this topic still alive and well... great cards everybody! Clap

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
lovely one.

A belgian hiphop group

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
I got this Buffy: Big Bads variant a few months back. I don't know if you can see it clearly, but it has two lines of stitching.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prophecygirl:
I got this Buffy: Big Bads variant a few months back. I don't know if you can see it clearly, but it has two lines of stitching.

I can't see it, but my mouth is watering wishing it were mine. Drool Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
I can't see it either, but I'm certain it is a magnificent card.

A belgian hiphop group

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice cards all

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I can Big Grin
VERY nice -- thanks for sharing Smile

PS:
here ya go people:

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
I can Big Grin
VERY nice -- thanks for sharing Smile

PS:
here ya go people:

Ummme... I still couldn't see it, but that was a fantastic idea to photoshop it Chris. Thumb Up I should have thought of it myself. Red Face

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
lol no problem Smile
Glad that you can see it now

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post