Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are your favorite varient cards?
Page 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite varient cards?
 Login/Join

Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
nice warriorbabe- what a fantastic variant!

Posts: 310 | Location: madison,wi | Registered: January 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Thanks- the one I bid on eBay didn't have that blue line or such a symettrical brown pattern!
Here is my next favourite:

Am pretty sure the black smudge is a set used mark Big Grin

I have some more at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/3...s/72157618969911653/

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a very NICE variant of PERRINEAU and MD KELLEY from LOST SEASON ONE!!

click on my signature url and then click on my photo albums on the page that comes up and click on LOST SEASON ONE to view it!! Surf

Posts: 57 | Location: INDY | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is my new favorite variant since I wasn't expecting it! I got it on Ebay and thought it was the normal PW but instead I recieved this nice blood variant in the mail!

http://s656.photobucket.com/al...urrent=PW4Angel4.jpg

I also received a nice Charmed Power of 3 PW3 black variant with stitching from the same seller, but as you can see my scanner kinda sucks and it doesn't scan well.

Posts: 100 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Great cards everybody! Thumb Up

Keep posting those variants and we might finally get this thread moved to the Cardtalks greatest hits section finally! Roll Eyes Razz Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tragicend
posted Hide Post
this is from the 4400 card set. i pulled this from a pack myself

Posts: 258 | Location: Homer Glen, IL | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
That's amazingly awesome and one of the best blood variants I've seen for that card. It sure beats my itsy little smudge of blood version. Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
My great Harry Potter find, Lockhart book but a rather nice Owl paper varient:

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have this one from Lost:

cool Walt shirt swatch there Smile

and this nice Ron Weasley 2 color from HBP:

and this nice X-Files one:

Dave

Posts: 79 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I recently acquired the Dexter bowling shirt with the letters "DE" on the blue shirt and one of the 15 Debra Morgan variants!!! Now if I could only find the other half of the Dexter shirt.
If I could figure out how to post pics, I would show it.
Can anyone help?

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
I recently acquired the Dexter bowling shirt with the letters "DE" on the blue shirt and one of the 15 Debra Morgan variants!!! Now if I could only find the other half of the Dexter shirt.
Can anyone help?

One of the simplest way without having to sign up and it's still free... Image Shack

http://imageshack.us/

Once you get there you click on the browse button... then search your computer for the image... then click on the start upload button.

That'll produce a page with links to your image that you've just uploaded. The top one will look something like this...

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6489/yourimagename.jpg

You can copy and paste that into a post box and sandwich inbetween image tags. At the front [img] and at the end [/ img]. No space inbetween the [/img]

It'll look something like this...

[img]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6489/yourimagename.jpg[/ img]

Again, no space inbetween the [/img] I just put the space in there so that it wouldn't translate it into an image. Wink

Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
Can anyone help?

sweet score on the debra patch!!!! did you pull it or purchase it?

Posts: 310 | Location: madison,wi | Registered: January 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I purchased and traded for it. The costume piece has some of the gold stitching and letters. It was the last card I needed for the master set. Now I am going to work on the SDCC cards.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Won this a few days ago on Ebay, £8 inc postage:

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
picked up this sweetness from ed at scifi today at the chicago show:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Picked up yestarday at the Memorbilia show £10 for the BSG and £6 for the Dexter.

266/300

It has the letters DCRAFT and then RK futherdown.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
Eek outstanding prices on those cards ajj!!!!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks anjee, couldn't believe the prices myself when I first saw the price stickers.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
2 nice new additions:

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post

I'm still fond on this Smile

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post