Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are your favorite varient cards?
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 75
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite varient cards?
 Login/Join

Picture of Number_one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
cheers redemption and dmatsuda and olly and scifi mom

i got this yesterday as well

Now that's a very very nice card!!!!

Posts: 232 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: February 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
That's awesome! And a Ebay best buy if you ask me! Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
Not as nice as the previously seen one in this thread, but it'll do for me! Bouncey

Huh? I personally think it's just as kewl. Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terihatcherfan:
I completely forgot I owned this! It's not my favourite (I already posted that earlier) but I thought that since I already have a scan on the computer I might as well share!

Picked this up for... what was it? About £12 on the Bay. Maybe £10? Can't remember.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/Olly2288/waltmichaelvariant.jpg

Olly Smile

Way to go Olly! Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dmatsuda:

Huh? I personally think it's just as kewl. Clap

Oh I'm extremely happy with it too... just acknowledging the awesomeness of the other! Big Grin Thanks! Wave

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
thank you number one

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i recieved this card the other day this is the lace veriation of the billies top

This message has been edited. Last edited by: charmedmad,

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Colin: CONGRATULATIONS! That is an awesome card. I've been trying to locate one myself but that card has been pretty tough to find. Frown

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
email me i might be able to put you onto one and thank you

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Sweet card Colin!!!

I had one on watch, but the seller ended the auction before it ended.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
thats a shame

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
thats a shame

Oh well that's the way the auction bounces... and anyways I would have preferred the Charmed pieceworks someone outbid me on a few weeks ago. Big Grin Wink

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
im sorry but one thing i wont be after the next so you mightget it cheaper Razz

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cheers angelina

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
Had to share my latest acquisition.

All I can say is that the picture does not do this card justice. The colours are so much more vivid looking at it in hand. It has taken me ages to track down a decent C14, but it was worth the wait.

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Wow...nice varient Collectress! Thumb Up

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Collectress:
Had to share my latest acquisition.

All I can say is that the picture does not do this card justice. The colours are so much more vivid looking at it in hand. It has taken me ages to track down a decent C14, but it was worth the wait.

Ooooohhhhhh!!! Descent?! That's the nicest one I've seen so far! I'm so envious I could burst! Drool Drool Drool

Congratulations! Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
Thanks. It's certainly one of the jewels of my collection so far.

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great varient card Collectress.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post