Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are your favorite varient cards?
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite varient cards?
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Nice cards Kesmit.... and nice big scans too! Big Grin Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
nice pair Kevin Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
couldn't get the link to the small pics to work so the big ones had to do Big Grin

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I finally had time to re-scan some of my favorites in much better quality.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Nice! Thumb Up

I so love that Cassie variant! Drool

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Roswellian
posted Hide Post

Posts: 126 | Location: New York | Registered: November 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
Love the Cassie variant. Incarnadine, does that PWC-3 include the black trim from Tara's top or is it just the light?

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roswellian:
My favorite...

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8905/spikeclem2fe.th.jpg

Very Nice. I've seen many different colors for his auto and even a few with 2 colors on 1 card but this is the first 3 color signature I've seen.

-Goethe

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Collectress:
Love the Cassie variant. Incarnadine, does that PWC-3 include the black trim from Tara's top or is it just the light?

It is indeed the black trim from Tara's top and the yellow spot is a stitch that managed to survive when Inkworks separated the material (I really preferred it when they left the stitching in like with Sarah's jeans from season 6, it made for much cooler varients)

-Goethe

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
quote:
Originally posted by Collectress:

It is indeed the black trim from Tara's top and the yellow spot is a stitch that managed to survive when Inkworks separated the material (I really preferred it when they left the stitching in like with Sarah's jeans from season 6, it made for much cooler varients)

Stitch and trim! Great variant. Thumb Up

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i've only started collecting the Harry Potter cards, so my only variant is this Maruader's Map card. It's my current favorite though.

Posts: 153 | Location: Washington | Registered: September 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Very nice ecl! Thumb Up

And welcome to Card Talk!!! Wave

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
outstanding auto Roswellian Thumb Up

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Awesome variants guys! Thanks for the scans.

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Couldn't find my scans of the Season 7 Rachel variant or the Big Bads Warren variant, but I found 2 other variant scans I had:

They're not very big, but there is streak through Buffy's red dress, and a star/flower-like pattern on Dru's dress.

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
That's a great looking Dru variant you got there anglechick Thumb Up

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Being a devotee of the Rules of Acquisition my two latest finds...

posted Hide Post
those are some really good looking costume cards!

Posts: 153 | Location: Washington | Registered: September 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ecl:
those are some really good looking costume cards!

Thanks!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
Liking the Spike costume Redemption. Thumb Up