Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are your favorite varient cards?
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 75
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite varient cards?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
these are my 2 lost revelations ones

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ27UK:
Just won this on Ebay £5.03
Waiting for a reply from the seller to let me know if this is the card I will get. Hope it is.
http://i12.ebayimg.com/03/i/08/88/9b/e2_1.JPG

quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
this is my scooby doo one i never got round to putting it on i have tryed to put the small version on but it just wont take on here for some reasonhttp://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/charmedmad1981/PHOT0172.jpg

Awesome Shaggy pieceworks guys! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cheers redemption and nice veriant ajj27uk

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Here's my first Hurley... I'm still waiting on another plainer version.

And my Shaggy which is very similar to AJJ27UK. Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice how do you copy your pic take photo or scan it? cos they ar very good quality

Picture of Quickbeam
posted Hide Post
My most recent fave from Superman Returns

It's the toughest of the costume cards, the Superman Briefs, this one with two textures. Nearly every one I've ever seen had the diamond pattern across the entire face.

Posts: 307 | Location: Jacksonville Florida USA | Registered: June 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
brilliant find well done

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Nice Superman Briefs varient card Quickbeam! Clap I only have the plain material w/o the diamond pattern on it.

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quickbeam
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gofmauleg:
Nice Superman Briefs varient card Quickbeam! Clap I only have the plain material w/o the diamond pattern on it.

Interesting, I'd love to see a pic!

QB

Posts: 307 | Location: Jacksonville Florida USA | Registered: June 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Roz
posted Hide Post
Maybe I've been looking in the wrong places but I thought that the plain one was the non-variant version - there's one on ebay now

Posts: 431 | Location: Cambridge, UK | Registered: January 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Nice variants all! Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quickbeam
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roz:
Maybe I've been looking in the wrong places but I thought that the plain one was the non-variant version - there's one on ebay now

If you look close at this pic of the actual costume (one for the ladies Wink

You can see the diamond patter covers the entire surface. I believe it was silk screened onto the base fabric. Nearly every card I've seen is likewise covered with the pattern.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I like all of the Lost variants! Thumb Up

I didn't realize that the Hurley shirt had so many variations with the stripes!

Also, I really like the Superman's briefs card... now I am going to have to find one of those!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
nice how do you copy your pic take photo or scan it? cos they ar very good quality

Scanning them is the way to go! Thumb Up

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quickbeam:
My most recent fave from Superman Returns

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6656/avariantbriefsgv2.jpg

It's the toughest of the costume cards, the Superman Briefs, this one with two textures. Nearly every one I've ever seen had the diamond pattern across the entire face.

Supercard Quickbeam! Congratulations!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Redemption
Gold Card Talk Member

Posted October 09, 2006 03:15 AM Hide Post
quote:

Scanning them is the way to go!

hopefully i will get a scanner this year so mine will look better

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
nice veriant ajj27uk

Thanks, Thats a great variant you've got.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great finds everyone Thumb Up
Great Shaggy card Redemption, They are very similar.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quickbeam:
quote:
Originally posted by gofmauleg:

Interesting, I'd love to see a pic!

QB

Sorry QB for not replying sooner but I had some problems posting a reply on Sunday then couldn't get back to you until now. Anyway, the image Roz had posted is exactly like my memorabilia card. I also thought the plain material was the non-variant version.

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post