Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are your favorite varient cards?
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 75
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite varient cards?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
That's a FANTASTIC variant Collectress! I hope I can find one half as nice. Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Was that an ebay find Collectress?

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
Yes it was Redemption.

And good luck in your search SciFiMom.

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Collectress:
Yes it was Redemption.

Wow... I can't believe I missed it since it's in my fav searches! Wink Big Grin

Congrats again! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
I think it might have been in an ebay store rather than a general auction listing.

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
I've looked through those stores on several occassions and all I ever see are the fugly ones... Razz I wish I had been more enthusiastic in my searches when these cards first hit the market, but I was hitting one of those lows in collecting. Roll Eyes I'm lucky I got the one I did in a mini master I bought for 50 bucks. Wink

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice piecework

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Sorry this isn't my own scan, it's the one that the seller scanned for eBay, but it is the exact same card. Smile I bought this AGES ago, I don't even collect the set, I just thought it was a beautiful card. I love blue and brown together.

Cost about £5 or so which is why I couldn't resist!

Nothing special, but I like it. Smile

Everyone else get posting! I LOVE seeing people's variants. There are some beautiful ones from Phoebe's dress from Destiny, I'd love to see more of those posted!

Olly x

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Very nice Olly. Thumb Up I'll have to post my variant of the same card.

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
really really nice card olly

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
That's a sweet card Olly! Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Awesome card terihatcherfan! Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Love the Stooges!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
welldone redemption

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Nice variants there Redemption! Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys! Wave

Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys! I know every one of those cards is a variant, but that's the best bit I suppose! I like the colours and the diagonal line created by the pattern. Smile

Redemption those cards are cool! The shape that the swatch is in is wicked. I like the first one especially. Smile

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
This is my latest. I won the auction for this card about a week but had to wait for it to arrive. The seller used the same pic on a few of his other auction so I had to be sure the card I got was the card featured.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Congrats AJJ27UK
... real glad it was the card you were hoping it'd be! Clap

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the great card! Sheep
It's always nice that the sellers take the time to make the "perfect" auction, instead of using stock images etc Thumb Up

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post