Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are your favorite varient cards?
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 75
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite varient cards?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
very nice one!

Posts: 153 | Location: Washington | Registered: September 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pieceworks card Redemption! Clap

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cee_Jay:
Very beautiful Redemption! Thumb Up
May I ask how many Season 4 Cordy PWs you have now?

Thanks for the comments everyone! Wave

Cee_Jay I just have three more besides that one above that I count. I'm looking to get all the different types of flower design and a blank version. Wink And any upgrades I find cheap. lol

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
Another Cordy pw... have I mentioned I loved Cordelia Chase? Big Grin

I never would have guessed! Wink Great variant. Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
quote:
Another Cordy pw... have I mentioned I loved Cordelia Chase? Big Grin

I never would have guessed! Wink Great variant. Thumb Up

Well it's not like I chose a user name like CordeliaChaseFan or CordyMad. Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm looking to get all the different types of flower design and a blank version. Wink And any upgrades I find cheap. lol

Good luck for your search/hunt Smile

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i spoke to the person you got the blood veriant of and he didnt send me that one i won cos he had 2 and thought the other one was better cos he thought the dark bit was glue lol

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
i spoke to the person you got the blood veriant of and he didnt send me that one i won cos he had 2 and thought the other one was better cos he thought the dark bit was glue lol

Oh well... I'm glad I emailed them first to make sure it was the same card pictured in the scan. Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Just won this one on Ebay for £7.19. The description on the auction states this the card I'll get.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
thats a good price

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks charmedmad. I forgot to mention in my 1st post that price also included postage.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Nice variant, great price AJJ27UK. Clap

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Way to go AJJ27UK. Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on an excellent card purchase AJJ27UK! Clap

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Congrats AJJ27Uk, that's a steal! Bouncey

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks charmedmad,SciFiMom,dmatsuda,Redemption and gofmauleg.

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
A few new ones...

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of patonyfan
posted Hide Post
nice looking cards Thumb Up

Posts: 907 | Location: Bloomsburg, PA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Kewl relic and pieceworks cards Redemption! Metal

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Nice varients Redemption. Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post