Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are your favorite varient cards?
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 75
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite varient cards?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
And there's so much silver on that card! Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
no i wasnt lucky anoth to find this i had to purchase it for £19.01

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great price for a great looking card.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cheers i thought that

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Sweet card charmedmad! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Well, I thought I needed it, but I didn't.... but still glad I got it! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
what is it roger but nice card tho

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
what is it roger but nice card tho

It's one of the Relic cards from the Stargate cards. Instead of costumes they cut up "props" from the set to make cards.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
ah i see i only ever watched the film i saw a couple of episode but never relly got into it

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
ah i see i only ever watched the film i saw a couple of episode but never relly got into it

I'm hoping we see more of these prop cards show up for other sets like Buffy. Wink

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
IT WOULD OF BEEN NICE TO OF SEEN SOME BOOK OF SHADOW PAGES BUT WE KNOW THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Never say never... Who'd have thought there'd be Wizard of Oz prop cards? Not me for sure! Wink

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
but are you sure they are real pieces

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
no i wasnt lucky anoth to find this i had to purchase it for £19.01

Nicely done! Thumb Up

All that silver in your card leads me to wonder if a pure silver variant card exists?

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes, I'm sure they're real pieces. Breygent did a fantastic job on the Wizard of Oz set...

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'll tell you, cards from Inkworks and RA I'm totally confident they've done everything possible to verify that they've acquired actual props... and Breygent was very forth coming in that the swatches that were used for the Dorothy costume cards came from remnants when the dress was restored. So like Tialessa I'm confident about their cards as well. Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll tell you, cards from Inkworks and RA I'm totally confident they've done everything possible to verify that they've acquired actual props... and Breygent was very forth coming in that the swatches that were used for the Dorothy costume cards came from remnants when the dress was restored. So like Tialessa I'm confident about their cards as well.

thats good to hear

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
quote:
All that silver in your card leads me to wonder if a pure silver variant card exists

i had a good look at the top on the episode and soory to say there cannotbe a full siver one as there is alway some ovver colour where the silver is

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
That's good to hear...it'd be a very rare card to find.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
would indeed if there was one