Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are your favorite varient cards?
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 75
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite varient cards?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone. Wave
quote:
Originally posted by hollypop:
I'm guessing from the seal that it is a case incentive- maybe, maybe not?
Yes, it's listed on the Stargate SG-1 Season 9 checklist as card #C14, a case topper dual costume card. Smile I am especially pleased because I have yet to be able to afford to buy a case of any set.

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
I've never seen a case topper card before with the seal on it until I did some searches for the Spiderman 3 set.

I'm not familiar with the Stargate sets at all - but still, that card is beautiful.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
Thank you everyone. Wave
quote:
Originally posted by hollypop:
I'm guessing from the seal that it is a case incentive- maybe, maybe not?
Yes, it's listed on the Stargate SG-1 Season 9 checklist as card #C14, a case topper dual costume card. Smile I am especially pleased because I have yet to be able to afford to buy a case of any set.

Excellent card Angelina! Thumb Up

An FYI in c ase you didn't know... those seals are only there for the safety of the cards being shipped. You should put the card in a protective sleeve. I carefully slit mine open and then replace the cards after I've put them in a soft sleeve.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
Excellent card Angelina! Thumb Up

An FYI in c ase you didn't know... those seals are only there for the safety of the cards being shipped. You should put the card in a protective sleeve. I carefully slit mine open and then replace the cards after I've put them in a soft sleeve.
I appreciate the tip, thanx! Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
my dawn lace pajama bottom from buffy 10th
and my hermione 3 color costume from ootp
and my drusilla costume with stitching from wos
would post pictures if i knew how

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
you want to get photo bucket and put them on there go to propertise on the picture on photo bucket copy that and then when you put a post on here the one with the picture as the top put in there click ok then walla your done.

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/damien666theomen/13f4a5_1.jpg
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/damien666theomen/0975f_1.jpg
i took the pics from the e-bay sellers
i have no pic of the drusilla
thanks for the help charmedmad

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Here ya go. Wink Nice variants. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Nice Variants SciFiMom...

Thumb Up

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
there not scifi moms lol she just put the pics up for damien nice variants damien and thats nice of you angelina

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
I got this Veronica Mars Season 2 PW10 variant -

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
yes they are my cards
and thanks for posting them properly

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
nice ones.
great variants

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the confusion! Red Face These variants belong to damien, all I did was fix the post so you could view the photos here instead of clicking on the links. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
Here ya go. Wink Nice variants. Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prophecygirl:
Nice Cordelia, er, I mean VM variant. Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nice Card... Thumb Up

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just got this Memories PW16 3 colour stripe variant. My other PW16 redemption is all grey, so this is my new favourite Thumb Up

You have some nice cards prophecygirl... Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Great variant prophecygirl! Drool Never seen one like this.

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gregore
posted Hide Post
Hi Kiddies,
Our top would have to be a Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets prop card with Lockhart's book Magical Me. The prop segment in the window is the part of the book that reads "Me".
Gregore at The Monster Factory

Posts: 89 | Location: Earth - I'm told | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice variants.