Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are your favorite varient cards?
Page 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 75
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite varient cards?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am gonna have to get a scanner
those are great costume card varients Smile
The only varient I know I have is Trance cc4 Andromeda season 1......
The first card shows her costume as orange or gold and the next one is like purple Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post

My last two variants and my last post on this board. It's been fun guys... keep on collecting! Wavey

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Great variants, I especially like the Cole tie one. Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
My last two variants and my last post on this board. It's been fun guys... keep on collecting! Wavey

Well buddy keep Smile and dont stray too far from here.

Will deff. miss you FrownFrownFrown

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
really awesome!!

Posts: 153 | Location: Washington | Registered: September 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Exellent scans people Smile
Thanks for sharing Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I guess it's my turn to show off lol Big Grin
Here are my two favorite variants: the first card is the Charmed Destiny Pw8 with a pretty cool pattern on the swatch. The second is a Doom Fantastic Four costume card. The swatch is normal but the number... ah! I got the swatch #002/999! Clap

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Always funny to have such a low number.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup! It is fun Big Grin

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Phoebe & Cole together again! Big Grin Those are great, especially Phoebe's jacket. Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, I actually never realized that! Lol, They are meant to be together Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Some good Varients Smile
Thanks for sharing Smile

KADRAN00157

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I won a auction a few weeks ago for a Charlie and the Chocolate factory base set and random two prop cards. Thaey arrived this morning and here is pic of the prop cards.

The top is Triple Dazzle Caramel wrapper 1643/2330 and the bottom one is Chilly Chocolate Wrapper 2174/2330.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Congrats everyone! Keep those variants coming Thumb Up

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
This Harry Potter GOFU Madam Maxime was won for £7 on Best Offer.

It has a purple fringed thread, and when the card is tilted a certain way, the whole swatch goes purple!

This Alias Season 2 PW6 Irina Pants was won for $4.67, and the thread shown is very loose. I wasn't expecting a variant so I was thrilled!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
nice finds

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Nice ones WarriorBabe. Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
these are a couple of variants we got.

this doesnt have a stick and all the rest i have seen do

he signed in chinese on this one

this is ribbed from the collor or the cuffs

got this for £15

only seem a patterned one and i know theres aa gold but this is only black one i have seen and got.

and we got this for £20

This message has been edited. Last edited by: charmedmad,

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: charmedmad,

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post