Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are your favorite varient cards?
Page 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 75
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite varient cards?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
here it is, one of my pride and joys in my card collection. The Piper pw2 from the Charmed Forever set. It cost me $30.00 on ebay so that also makes it my best ebay deal since I've seen different pw2 cards go for alot more.

It's not as flashy as some but I like it Big Grin
I tried to get a clear picture from my scanner.

I'm sorry for it being so big - I don't know if it's photobucket or something else. I didn't have any probs with the other cards I posted Confused

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW!
Holly that is one nice card. For $30 that was AMAZING! Big Grin
Congrats on such a nice card Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chris Smile

It was one very funny bidding war. I just kept upping it up by one dollar and the other bidder kept doing the same. I guess we were just 'feeling' each other out but I wound up winning lol

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't have scans yet. My favorite variants are from the Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix. The case incentive ci1. I have one all grey, a blue stripe, a yellow stripe, a pink stripe and a red stripe. I think there might be three or four more stripes possible.

Posts: 48 | Location: Portage,Mi,usa | Registered: September 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hollypop:
here it is, one of my pride and joys in my card collection. The Piper pw2 from the Charmed Forever set. It cost me $30.00 on ebay so that also makes it my best ebay deal since I've seen different pw2 cards go for alot more.

It's not as flashy as some but I like it Big Grin
I tried to get a clear picture from my scanner.

I'm sorry for it being so big - I don't know if it's photobucket or something else. I didn't have any probs with the other cards I posted Confused

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/poeticgypsy/Piper.jpg

Great card hollypop... it's big because the resolution is at 200. You can either lower the resolution or make the image size smaller if you want it to be smaller.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Thanks Redemption... I'm going to have to remember that next time I post a card image.

I guess everyone now knows how inept I am with computers lol

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:

I disagree... that was a pretty awesome scan you made. Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks Redemption... I'm going to have to remember that next time I post a card image.

lol I didn't know the resolution...
I'm pretty sure that you can resize it @ photobucket Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
quote:

Thanks- you're sweet. I was really hoping to make the two different color reds 'pop'.

Chris, I think I can resize it but it's up now and since no one is complaining Wink

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
quote:

Thanks- you're sweet. I was really hoping to make the two different color reds 'pop'.

Chris, I think I can resize it but it's up now and since no one is complaining Wink

Photoshop gives you several ways to alter color... I personally love using either Variations (Image ---> Adjust ---> Variations) or Color Balance ---> (Image ---> Adjust ---> Color Balance)

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here ya go.... not the best but a little better for ya Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
thats a better pic chris. i not got round to putting mine on yet.

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
well heres my charmed forever variants

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
this one is a bit lame for pattern really compared to some out there but it was pack pulled

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
this is my fav variant its for pw9 but unlike all the others that are patterned this one is plain i dont think you will ever find another one out there ever.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
this is my ruffled variant for the chest area on the top.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
this card arrived this moring whivch i won the other day i thought it was aplain costume card for harry potter and the order of the phoenix till i got it this morning and noticed it has entwinded metal work on it.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Those are some really nice variants Charmedmad! Thumb Up

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Colin,
Your CF cards are REALLY NICE! Big Grin