Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are your favorite varient cards?
Page 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite varient cards?
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Thanks hammer! Wavey

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Redemption - it's good to have you back buddy! I missed your outstanding variant posts while you were gone.

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nat
posted Hide Post
I remember awhile ago, someone put up a couple of variations of Kat's sweater from Supernatural season 1, a dark piece and a light piece, and I believe someone asked about the sleeve. I meant to put this one up, but forgot until I just saw this thread again now. The swatch is a little thick, makes the card pop out abit, with holes in a flower shape. Thought I'd share, it's my favourite variant.

Posts: 169 | Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmeltzer:
Redemption - it's good to have you back buddy! I missed your outstanding variant posts while you were gone.

Thanks Tim... it's fun to be buying again even if the bank account is groaning. Big Grin Wink

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nat:
Thought I'd share, it's my favourite variant.

Thanks for sharing indeed... that's one sweet card! Thumb Up

Picture of monsterwax
posted Hide Post
I can't think of my favorite varients, but I sure know my LEAST favorites: Cops & Robbers. Those 1930s card are hard enough to find, but the different colors just give people an excuse to build/horde additional sets and dry up what little supply there is left. Pretty frustrating!

Posts: 404 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: April 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Redemption

Posted March 02, 2008 12:02 AM Hide Post
quote:

Thanks for sharing indeed... that's one sweet card!

that one sweet card used to be mine lol

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
quote:
Redemption

Posted March 02, 2008 12:02 AM Hide Post
quote:

Thanks for sharing indeed... that's one sweet card!

that one sweet card used to be mine lol

I actually got it off that auction site back in November 2006, but I can't remember the seller I brought it off lol

Posts: 169 | Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
thats when we sold our collection

quote:
I actually got it off that auction site back in November 2006, but I can't remember the seller I brought it off lol

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
thats when we sold our collection

quote:

Ah, then it likely was you. Thanks again for it Smile I remember the common swatch was pictured in the auction, but then I was sent that one to my pleasant surprise.

Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
quote:
I remember the common swatch was pictured in the auction, but then I was sent that one to my pleasant surprise.

that happened to me with buffy memories- tara's sweater. i could not believe my eyes when i opened the envelope and saw this:

i don't know if you can see the blood variant but i got the card for under $20 shipped!

Posts: 310 | Location: madison,wi | Registered: January 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Congratulations anjee!!! Clap

It's almost as great to get a variant card when you're not expecting it as it is to pull it yourself IMO. Thumb Up

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
I've had some of these for a while, but I just got to scanning them...

Duke Leto with a stitch...

Adam West

Corin Nemec auto costume card... doesn't the lovely sticker auto make his sig stand out. Roll Eyes Razz

And one of my favs...

And lastly... for now at least. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Redemption,

Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
wow, you've got some great cards here! corin has such a pretty signature- sticker or not.

Posts: 310 | Location: madison,wi | Registered: January 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Some great cards on show here Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Just got this yesterday... I believe it's an error variant as I've never seen a black version.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
You can get the C4 Teal'c cards in black, pink and multi-colour.

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Collectress:
You can get the C4 Teal'c cards in black, pink and multi-colour.

Kewl... thanks for the 411 Collectress! Thumb Up

posted Hide Post
I've enjoyed looking through everyones variant cards and thought I'd post my 2 Mr.Eko piecework cards. There are some nice designs on this shirt.

Posts: 177 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Craig
posted Hide Post
I won these two Alias dealer incentives on ebay, and they arrived today. I kinda LOVE them...

Posts: 79 | Location: New York, NY | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post