Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are your favorite varient cards?
Page 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite varient cards?
 Login/Join

Picture of ajdedo
posted Hide Post
Thats funny. Looks like she was practicing, or perhaps the marker didn't work at first. lol. the card never should have made it in to packs....

Posts: 146 | Location: Sunshine Coast, BC | Registered: April 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ajdedo:
Thats funny. Looks like she was practicing, or perhaps the marker didn't work at first. lol. the card never should have made it in to packs....

I reckon Boti got fed up as she signed 100's (I think I got 8 in my case) so it was a nice thing, lucky it wasn't my only box

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ajdedo:

Shoulda been pulled but glad it didn't. It's funnnnnyyyyyyy

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Those are some great variants everyone. I haven't looked at this thread for a while, but I really like Anjee's card since I'm such a BSG Fan.

I guess all the BSG Prop cards are variants of some sort, but here is my favorite:

This one is part of a Gaius Baltar election photo

Stitching at the bottom

Part of my 1st master set ever

Dirt spots

One of the prettiest variants I've seen of this card

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
That Serenity pw gave me a flashback..pretty colors Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Pulled this from a pack of Warehouse 13 Season 2 a secret Santa sent me:

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I also really like that Serenity card. I looked high and low and couldn't find one that nice for the price I wanted to pay. Now I wish I had shelled out the extra bucks.

Here's one of my favorite variants from my collection:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Wow Eek How did I miss this thread? Twak

I have some serious Variant envy now Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm doing the Garner pieceworks from Alias...have these two variants in hand, and have two more coming (season 4 variants)

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Those pictures bring back memories of happier days with Alan Caplan from Inkworks.He came to one of the Memorabilia's at the NEC just before this set came out and had several of these very thick variant cards.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
If we get enough of these we can put the outfit back together again:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
If we get enough of these we can put the outfit back together again:

Didn't know there were multicolor pins...will have to be on the lookout for one

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
It's not multi-color; the facets produce a prism effect, accentuated by the flash.

Picture of ajdedo
posted Hide Post
Have I answered this already? If not, here are MY favorites. :-)

And the Kira Tag too, which I don't have a scan of...

Posts: 146 | Location: Sunshine Coast, BC | Registered: April 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dang ajdedo...those are awesome

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Picture of Ra$
posted Hide Post
My is Debra Morgan's Police Department Patch Costume one of my favourites card from dexter Smile

Posts: 97 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I opened my box of Warehouse 13 Season 2 cards and was pleased with a number of the variants I got:

Artie Costume with blood stain:

Pete Shirt with a piece of the logo:

Pete Jacket- I think the piece comes from the lining since it feels a lot different than the other piece that I got from the same costume:

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is my current favorite!

Posts: 153 | Location: Washington | Registered: September 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice Phoenix feather...picked up two more Garner variants