Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are your favorite varient cards?
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 75
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite varient cards?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Very nice cards MvG! Thumb Up Drool

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree, those are really awesome!

Posts: 153 | Location: Washington | Registered: September 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice MVG !!! A pleasant surprise and not a bad way to end up with two cards!

Posts: 419 | Location: San Francisco, CA, USA | Registered: October 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the kind words!! Thumb Up It's one of my first variant PW's and now I just want to buy more and impress you all... Wink

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
It's addicting, isn't it? Wink

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
It sure is SciFiMom!

So here is another one of my favorite variants, not so special as the Andromeda one but a nice one also Smile

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
And another one which I am very pleased about.
And sadly to say that's also the last variant I have...

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice veriants there i expecially like the tie piece

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW!
Nice Cards!

Did you pull these on your own, or did you have to purchase them? Either way, they are VERY pretty. Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
MvG...

I am JEALOUS! Those Buffy variants (tie and red) are SWEET! Metal Thumb Up

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I had to purchase both variants, no pull. I bought an entire box of Big Bads hoping to pull the PW2 Drusilla Twak but instead I pulled the PW7 black... I already had that one so then I decided to comfort myself by buying the red variant Big Grin

I am totally broke now.... Sheep

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great variants.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmeltzer:
I am JEALOUS! Those Buffy variants (tie and red) are SWEET! Metal Thumb Up

Ditto! Eek

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Metal

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
ya so bought about 12 pakcs of Buffy: Memories, and only got AP6... ah well Smile good traing material Wink

BUT!! Bought 9 packs of POAU and ended up with:
* R2, R5 & R8 AND.....

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Excellent variants everyone!!! Metal

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]
Wow, congrats! Eek Clap

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
beautiful

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone! Thumb Up