Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are your favorite varient cards?
Page 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 75
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite varient cards?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
LittleEarthquakes: SHINY Wash variant!!! Luv You Serenity Pieceworks are hard to find, especially the Wash ones.

My Wash variant is on page 58. Big Grin

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
I picked this up recently.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LittleEarthquakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
LittleEarthquakes: SHINY Wash variant!!! Luv You Serenity Pieceworks are hard to find, especially the Wash ones.

My Wash variant is on page 58. Big Grin

Thanks SciFiMom Wavey

Love your Wash variant too! Thumb Up

Posts: 285 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Sci-FiPlanet: I don't watch CSI, but that's a nice variant. Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
I've said it before - I'm not a big variant chaser, but if they happen to come along, and I need the card - great! Well, this one's my new fave variant, and the best part - I thought I was getting the regular one, and then it arrived!

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
@angelchick182: May I use your picture for the Signature Base?

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flobe:
@angelchick182: May I use your picture for the Signature Base?

Sure thing, flobe.

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Here is my full set of costume cards for Dark Is Rising with variants (apologies for the bad picture, but I think you can make out the differences):

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
angelchick182... I've seen that card before. Congratulations- it's a great looking card. Smile

justm.. if you ever want to get rid of one of your Eccleston's, just let me know Wink
Great looking pw's and yes, I can just see the differences. Congrats to you, as well. Smile

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i HAVE ANDREWS CARD BUT IT A GOLD TASSLE PIECE WHICH IS COOL AND MY FAVORITE PWCC1 CHARMED PHOEBE RED/WHITE AND BLUE

Posts: 91 | Location: yucca valley,ca 92284 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
Was Just looking through My Collection and noticed that my Lost Season 2 Sawyer Piecework has what looks like a row of Stitching running down the middle, it's all black so i haven't spotted it before & can't get it clear in a pic.

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
darbow if you want send it me in a picture and i can play with my colour setting and see if i can bring the stitching out for you.

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Picked these up yesterday in Birmingham:

CSi Miami CSIM1 for £10

Quotable DS9 C2 Colonel Kira costume card and Promenade banner card as part of a deal for £25.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
And I just pulled my first ever Relic card from SG-1 Season 9.

Alien newspaper from the episode 2001
Numbered 29/500.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Very nice & a great pull, I really like Relic cards. Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Not much of a variation, but as far as these Parkman cards go I'll take it. Wink

Close-up:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Redemption,

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Some Issac's I've gotten so far...

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice one's there Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post