Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are your favorite varient cards?
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 75
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite varient cards?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks Redemption, Chris.

I'm glad it is to as the only reason I bid for it was how it looked it the listings photo.

You can't make them out in the photo but eithier side of the crease has thread holes.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ27UK:
This is my latest. I won the auction for this card about a week but had to wait for it to arrive. The seller used the same pic on a few of his other auction so I had to be sure the card I got was the card featured.

http://i23.ebayimg.com/02/i/06/bc/c2/7b_1_sbl.JPG

Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, I know taht this will makea few people Jealous, but I got my Catwoman PW1 back! Clap

And to top it off, its a varient! Big Grin
There are 2 holes in the bottom right hand corner of the piece, and there is a seam right next to it. I cannot believe how thick the card is, for a tiny little piece of leather! Eek

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the great card Chris. Thumb Up

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Dance

Awesome!

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Chris that's gorgeous, congrats! Smile

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Chris! Clap

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
congrates chris and i got the promos cheers mate

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats to everyone

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
That's excellant Chris Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone! Big Grin
I just need another chance of luck to win the lottery in a few months Wink

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I think one of my latest Ebay finds is a pretty nice varient.

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Great lookin' card AJJ27UK! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
I got a bit of variant in my new Dru pw...

..goes nicely with my other Dru card I thought.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Very nice variants AJJ27UK and Redemption. That's the first Cho variant I've seen. Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks SciFiMom, Redemption. Great Dru varient Redemption.

Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LittleEarthquakes:
Just got this great variant from Charmed : Destiny. Was really happy with the price I got it for Smile

Officially the nicest Destiny card I've seen yet. From the whole set. Just gorgeous!

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks SciFiMom,Redemption. The pic I posted was a stock photo so I've removed it. The card I got has a mostly black swatch with some green in it. The card is a John Connor T2 costume card.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Another nice find AJJ27UK. Thumb Up