Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are your favorite varient cards?
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 75
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite varient cards?
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Nice! Thumb Up

Funny, I seem to remember asking you if you were going for all the color variants of this card and you said no. Razz Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
lol did i i ment yes lol

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Elephant

Nice variant Colin! Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I just got my Holy Grail card in the post... LOTR Trilogy Eowyn Golden Hall Dress, and it's a variant! Big Grin
The swatch is white and it has slightly raised cream lines running throughout. I had a closer look at the dress and there isn't that much cream as the dress is predominantly white.
All for a BIN of $19.90!
Clap

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great card charmedmad. Congrats WarriorBabe great buy.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Way to go WarriorBabe! Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cheers and brilliant warrior babe

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Colin that cards gorgeous. I love all the PW2s! Smile

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
thank you when i have them all i will take one big pic of them all together so you can see it

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Here are scans of my Angel Season 4 Cordy PW and Season 5 Lorne PW. I know the Lorne PW is no "real" variant, because all of them are somehow variants, but I'm happy... The Cordy PW has a small thread on the right side Bouncey

Season 4 Cordy PW:

Close up:

Season 5 Lorne PW:

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great cards Cee_Jay.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Awesome Cordy pieceworks Cee_Jay! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
I picked this up a Dee's show last weekend :

Big Grin

That's gorgeous! Eek

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Those are great Cee_Jay! Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Nice variants Cee_Jay! Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice cards everyone

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i finally got this this morning in tghe post i been waiting for it a long time but the hold up was cos of billy campbell

i couldnt believe how thick it was about 7 cards thick

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Way to go Colin! Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Kewl pieceworks Cee-Jay! Thumb Up

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Nice card Colin, glad to you finally received it.

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post