Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are your favorite varient cards?
Page 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite varient cards?
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Craig:
Thanks AJJ! I'm trying to track don a pic of Vala where I can see the whole pattern....

Great card Craig!

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Craig
posted Hide Post
Redemption, you ROCK! Thanks for the pix! I have the "F' in Fresh!

Posts: 79 | Location: New York, NY | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Forever Man
posted Hide Post
Marvel Masterpiece Series 2 Invisible Woman.I think it may be from a collar or her cuff.To me it's a variant Big Grin

http://s155.photobucket.com/al...7/Shootingstarpress/
For Her I Can Be A Hero!

Posts: 158 | Location: Somewhere In Time | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Very nice Forever Man! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Forever Man
posted Hide Post
Thanks redemption! But is it just my computer or can everyone else see the grey with the lines running through it?

http://s155.photobucket.com/al...7/Shootingstarpress/
For Her I Can Be A Hero!

Posts: 158 | Location: Somewhere In Time | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I wasn't going to buy the incentives for Supernatural Connections when I first saw them because I didn't just want two plain red swatches. However when I saw these variants, I couldn't pass them upSmile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great variants Sidewinder.
Were is the swatches taken from?

Is it the logo on the front or was there writing on the back of the jackets. I can't remember from when I saw the episode.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
I wasn't going to buy the incentives for Supernatural Connections when I first saw them because I didn't just want two plain red swatches. However when I saw these variants, I couldn't pass them upSmile

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh294/Igotmoneynow/N...Var.jpg?t=1218552198

Thumb Up Sweet cards Sidewinder.... Drool

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Forever Man:
Thanks redemption! But is it just my computer or can everyone else see the grey with the lines running through it?

I can't really see it, but my monitor needs to be replaced... badly Razz

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Great variants Sidewinder.
Were is the swatches taken from?

Is it the logo on the front or was there writing on the back of the jackets. I can't remember from when I saw the episode.

ThanksSmile I'm not exactly sure where the swatch is from. I believed it was from the logo on the front as I too can't remember if there was anything on the back of the jackets either. I need to see a close up of the logo to see what it would match up to.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sweet cards Sidewinder....

Thanks Redemption, they're my only variant cards so far and I love 'emSmile

Picture of Nat
posted Hide Post
Great catch Sidewinder Smile I've seen several of the white variants so I went and checked and found a pic where you can see the back. Yours look like part of a letter.

Posts: 169 | Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Hey, thanks NatSmile I did think the swatch on Jared's side was of the letter E, but then it looked so much bigger than other letter variants I'd seen, I figured it must have been something else. So there is a big logo on the back. There would have been quite a lot of variants made out of those jackets, hope some other Card Talk members were able to score one if they were interestedSmile

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Reviving an old, but fav, topic... Big Grin

Two recent acquisitions.

Finally got around to getting a red version of this card.

And this one from the 4400

No biggies, but they make me happy. Wink

Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
I managed to get these Twilight varients when the set was first released. Got them at great BIN prices.

Jacob PW w/ torn jeans

James PW w/ stain

Esme PW w/ stitching

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Only one I've seen with XO

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Sweet card Jim... non sticker beauty that it is. Big Grin

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prospect5k:
I managed to get these Twilight varients when the set was first released. Got them at great BIN prices.

Jacob PW w/ torn jeans

http://i141.photobucket.com/al...pect5001/jacobpw.jpg

James PW w/ stain

http://i141.photobucket.com/al...pect5001/jamespw.jpg

Esme PW w/ stitching

http://i141.photobucket.com/al...spect5001/esmepw.jpg

Excellent! Thumb Up Thanks for sharing!

I wonder how much you could get for that top card now?! Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Nice variants everyone. I recently went to a local card shop and bought a Lord of the Rings Trilogy Frodo Elven Tunic. I bought the card for 16 bucks, and I might sell it if the price is right. Heres some pics of it.

Posts: 84 | Location: Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Great card heroeslost! Thumb Up