Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are your favorite varient cards?
Page 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your favorite varient cards?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice variant and nice price

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
For my birthday, from my husband. Luv You

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
SHINY Wash PW Angelina! Good Husband!

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Nice varient! Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
very nice variant angelina well done love

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great variant Angelina.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Thanx guys! Wave It was in an eBay store and I had been wanting to get it for awhile now, so I told my husband this was something I'd want for my birthday. Any Browncoat can tell you that this particular Pieceworks is the most expensive one out of the set and has some very nice variants. Smile

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
this has to be ours now when we get card will do a better pic

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Some cracking cards Smile
Thanks for shareing everyone
And please keep em comming Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CardFan77
posted Hide Post
Well, it´s been a while but I went through my latest stuff and I picked those out of the pile as they are really nice. Drool

From Xena - Dangerous Liasions :

Posts: 194 | Location: Leipzig, Germany | Registered: December 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Very nice Xena variants! Thumb Up

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Like the look of the gray's in the last Xena costume Cool

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10450 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Nice variants.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Got this lovely Xena variant, $16.50 on Best Offer:

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is a few of my newest additions:

_

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chris Byrne,

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice card everyone

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post