Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Some new autograph mattes...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some new autograph mattes...
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
"The Hunger Games"

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Ts you make it really hard to like you! Big Grin

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
Ts you make it really hard to like you! Big Grin

My daughter is a huge fan. I had a family friend who was able to get us into the premiere & after-party for the movie last week in LA.
(before anyone asks..She loved the movie)

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'm one of the few who has no idea what The Hunger Games are (or is), but your matte is very impressive!

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Good god this is a great thread!

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I like the Twilight one. I still don't believe that noone did decent auto cards for that series.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
I like the Twilight one. I still don't believe that noone did decent auto cards for that series.

Inkworks tried, but got stiffed by the movie bosses.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
ts - How did you print off the good quality cards you've had autographed? Thanks. Amazing boards!! So unique.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TC00:
ts - How did you print off the good quality cards you've had autographed? Thanks. Amazing boards!! So unique.

I make most of the custom cards using Paint Shop Pro and then just print them out at Costco Photo.

I am working on a giant matte of the Avengers. It will have all of the main cast from the movie. Plus, the secondary cast from the individual movies. For example I just got a custom "Iron Man" card back today that was signed by Sam Rockwell. Last week I got back from Jeff Bridges & Gwyneth Paltrow. When done I promise to post a photo.

Here are some of the autos... (Logan is my son who this matte is for)

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
'Clash of the Titans'

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Drool The Lord of the Rings is spectacular. Thanks for sharing these wonderful mattes.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eng621
posted Hide Post
Any new one's to show off?

Posts: 113 | Location: Yorkville,IL., USA | Registered: April 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply to my question.

Liking the boards you posted later.

The Avengers should be great when it's completed - No doubt your son will be delighted.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
very impressive, love especially the Paltrow, Rockwell and the Gemma Aterton Thumb Up

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazing! You've added a whole new demension to card collecting!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Constantine...

Have a Titanic matte that I will post tonight.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is the Titanic matte. Just missing Kathy Bates, Mark Lindsay Chapman and Jason Barry.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just finished cutting the mattes for...

-The Walking Dead. Had to redo it to add a bunch of new cast sigs.

-Person of Interest

-Fringe

Just missing sigs off of each of them. When I get a few more. I will post pics.