Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Some new autograph mattes...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some new autograph mattes...
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Your Law and Order is awesome, it's the set I would most like to see. That looks fantastic.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eng621
posted Hide Post
Those are really nice!!

Did you do them yourself? And how big is the Harry Potter?

Posts: 113 | Location: Yorkville,IL., USA | Registered: April 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eng621:
Those are really nice!!

Did you do them yourself? And how big is the Harry Potter?

Yes. I make everything myself. From the custom cards to laying out and cutting the matte.

Some others...

Here is one of my family's favorites. It's hard to see. But, the late Keith Knight(Larry) signed the photo.

The HP one is the largest one I have ever done. 117 autographs and it measures 3ft x 5ft.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Wow, I'm so jealous of the Replacements one Luv You
You got Keanu Reeves' autograph! that's so cool. Big Grin plus I love the jersey, is it a real one that someone wore in the movie?

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Wow, I'm so jealous of the Replacements one Luv You
You got Keanu Reeves' autograph! that's so cool. Big Grin plus I love the jersey, is it a real one that someone wore in the movie?

Yes...The Jersey is game worn from the movie. Their was an auction of movie props. I got this jersey for $45! I was shocked. I don't know how it slipped by.

Speaking of Keanu. I have a "Constantine" matte that I have to layout and cut. Just missing 2 of the cast...Including the ever elusive Pruitt Taylor Vince.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
OOOh I love that movie Smile I would really love to see that one for sure. Did you get Rachel Weisz to sign?, it's such a bummer she didn't sign for the Mummy 2 set

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
OOOh I love that movie Smile I would really love to see that one for sure. Did you get Rachel Weisz to sign?, it's such a bummer she didn't sign for the Mummy 2 set

Sadly, no. Luckily, I did find her signature on a signed 3x5 card that I got from a UACC dealer.

Picture of WoofyTrades
posted Hide Post
ts did you make any for the Star Wars movies?

Posts: 22 | Location: Non-Sport Forum | Registered: November 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WoofyTrades:
ts did you make any for the Star Wars movies?

Not a matte per say. My brother lives in the same town as George Lucas. George donated a poster signed by him to my neices school for a fundraiser. My brother won it for me. Since then I have been taking it to shows and having it signed. The big names I have on it include Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Anthony Daniels and about a dozen others. Since the big names from the new movies don't sign. I have considered matting signatures with the poster.
I do have these...

I have added the Terence Stamp since taking this picture.

On this one. Besides the 6 larger custom cards. I made 5 smaller cards of cast members who didn't sign the official cards.

I also have done all 3 CSI's. But, I have new sigs and I need to redo them.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
All of these are absolutely fantastic. I love the Batman and Star Trek ones. Great work !

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
You do A+ work, my NSU friend.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I was looking at what you have posted on Startiger, and was wondering if you had finished your Supernatural matte yet?

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
I've only just come across this thread and I am completely in awe of the amazing work you do! Eek

Absolutly fantastic - Very innovative way to display your collection (& build it up too). Big Grin

Brilliant work Thumb Up

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
I was looking at what you have posted on Startiger, and was wondering if you had finished your Supernatural matte yet?

Here is the most recent picture I have. Since it was taken. I have gotten Sebastian Roche.

Here is a Tron (both the original & legacy)

posted Hide Post
Those looks really well done. Was wondering how the back of the custom cards look.

Posts: 97 | Location: United States | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I haven't looked at these in a while, but I am awesomely impressed! Great work!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
You know ts every since you started up dating this I have been fixated with making my own cards and sending them off to be signed. It's all your fault! Big Grin

I did join Startiger and able trying to get all my autos scanned on the site, which is taking me forever, but at least i am not wasting my nights playing Warcraft or Star Wars TOR....

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AlexC:
Those looks really well done. Was wondering how the back of the custom cards look.

They are plain. Thanks for the compliment.