Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Some new autograph mattes...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some new autograph mattes...
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
CSI Las Vegas & Miami. I do have a NY one. But, I have to redo it. Since I have gotten a bunch of new sigs for it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ts,

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Impressive is an understatement!

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My "Avengers" matte. I will also will(have) be doing individual mattes for "Iron Man", "Thor" and "Captain America". The blank space on this matte will be for Cobie Smulders. I have a signed Clark Gregg card on my "Iron Man" matte. Will be sending Mr.Gregg the Avengers logo photo in the middle and hope he signs that. Also, the reason their is no Robert Downey sig on it. Is that he is tough to get and the only sig I have is for the individual matte.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
superb!! Big Grin

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Wow that Avengers matte is top notch. Eek

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
"Immortals"

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
"Deadwood"

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
I am coveting the Deadwood piece......Incredible!

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Redid my "Clash of the Titans" matte

Finally, got the last people I needed for my "Lost" matte..