Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Nevermore Alice Out April and PreSale March 25
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nevermore Alice Out April and PreSale March 25
 Login/Join

Picture of Boo
posted
Nevermore Alice Coming Out April, Pre-sales March 25th and only $12 a pack or $250 for 25 packs with exclusive high quality Sketch Cards and 10 fantastic eyepopping basecards that will take you further down the rabbit hole from Marty and Boo's Cards

www.nevermorealice.com

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
If you buy 5 single packs would you get all 10 base cards?

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Clap

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
If you buy 5 single packs would you get all 10 base cards?

If you want all 10 basecards, purchase at least 5 packs or even better go for the 25 Smile
but remember, random packs have more than one sketchcard in them, the more you get, the better chance of getting even more sketchcards

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
picked up 5 packs
thinking I should have got more Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just ordered 5 packs.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I talked to Marty about these at the Chicago show, and they sound awesome. . . I didn't realize at first that there were so many artists involved. . .

If their ordering info is right on Paypal they only have slightly over 50 packs left, I expect this will sell out very quickly. . . presales started yesterday, and it's already almost sold out!

Looking forward to my packs!

Jon

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcbrewer:
picked up 5 packs
thinking I should have got more Smile

please feel free to come back and get some more before they sell out Smile you can get as many as you want

Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
I talked to Marty about these at the Chicago show, and they sound awesome. . . I didn't realize at first that there were so many artists involved. . .

If their ordering info is right on Paypal they only have slightly over 50 packs left, I expect this will sell out very quickly. . . presales started yesterday, and it's already almost sold out!

Looking forward to my packs!

Jon

thats great to hear, the very first Poster we did for this set right at the start had almost all the artists listed for the set on it, but then we picked up even more artists so i've had the pleasure of previewing some of the sketchcards in the set both on posters and on the website as they came in from artists so just check back through the months to get to see whats instore for people buying packs Smile

I dont want anyone missing out on packs :P

Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
Just ordered 5 packs. Big Grin

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I have ordered 5 packs too. Sounds like an interesting project.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The project was a whole lot of fun!!

Posts: 7 | Location: On and island (I wish) | Registered: March 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrtulations on the sell-out! Clap .

With only 250 packs that means according to my maths only 50 sets of the 10 base cards will exist Eek .Can't wait for my packs to come Drool .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

With only 250 packs that means according to my maths only 50 sets of the 10 base cards will exist Eek .

Potentially but those base cards will be spread all over the world. Lots of people will have just some of them. Confirmed full base sets should be intresting.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any buyer that bought 5 or more set will get a full set of base cards, at 2 per pack I have 5 boxes with sealed packs. A 5 pack will include 1 packs from each box. Thus giveing them a full base set.

Posts: 7 | Location: On and island (I wish) | Registered: March 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
Clap

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Can't wait for my packs. . .

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
A full artist List, Pack Count etc will be released on the 5th of April which is the sets official release date Smile

posted Hide Post
Only a couple more days! Can't wait for my packs. . .

Jon

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
Only a couple more days! Can't wait for my packs. . .

Jon
Likewise, but as I live in the UK I know I will have to wait for my packs to arrive. I don't realistically expect my packs to arrive on Thursday and with this coming weekend being Easter both Friday and Monday are Public Holidays, so no postal deliveries on those days. I hope mine will turn up some time next week. Should be worth the wait though Big Grin

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post