Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Nevermore Alice Out April and PreSale March 25
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nevermore Alice Out April and PreSale March 25
 Login/Join

Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
Can't wait for the guidebook.
I got lucky enough to get one of the Tim Shay sketches! Big Grin

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Received mine on Saturday - very nice indeed. Although the base card by Francois Chartier is a bit risque. Looking forward to other series, sorry I missed the Festive stuff.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
I held back a few packs of the Festive Edition for myself but because lots of people have been asking for them i'm going to offer them up for sale, i feel guilty when people miss out

they are £12 each pack, 2 packs gets someone all 4 basecards, and each pack has a sketchcard by Boo, all the important details are still on the website so folks can check back the months or do a search on it
just PM me and i can sort it out

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmcdjj37:
Can't wait for the guidebook.
I got lucky enough to get one of the Tim Shay sketches! Big Grin

i am SOOO jealous Smile
I purchased two packs for my Mum lol just got them today, carnt wait to see which cards she got

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post