Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What are the sets you are working on at the moment?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are the sets you are working on at the moment?
 Login/Join

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted
I am just curious as to what everyone else is working on in the non sport card world right now?
I am (cough, cough) very, very, very slowly working on Upper Deck Doctor Strange.

My son and I have purchased 2 boxes each of Season 1 and 2 of Gotham (Cryptozoic). We just started watching the show a few months back. I seem to enjoy working on sets with my family (Downton with my wife) (all the Harry Potter with my son), still trying to find a common ground set with my 8 year old daughter.
Back to gotham, I don't know how deep we will go but have been enjoying it for the time being.
Will be getting at least a mini master of Star Trek Ds9 Heroes and Villains (Rittenhouse)

I am socking away to work on The Complete Twin Peaks (Rittenhouse).

My son and I talked about Legends of Tomorrow (Cryptozoic) but may wait on it.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
Currently working on Game of Thrones Valyrian Steel. This is an expensive one to do. May have to forget about it and go on to other sets that are more within my price range.

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Most recently I picked up some Gotham Season 1 boxes -- love the show, and the sets have great autographs. I'll be looking to pick up more of the main character autographs, and possibly more boxes of either Season 1 or Season 2.

Also recently picked up some Thor packs on ePack. Not really chasing anything in there, basically bought them because they are available.

I'm looking forward to the new Pop Century, although I suspect it's a ways off, and eventually I probably will pick up some Valyrian Steel, haven't figured out if I'm going to try to break some, or just chase autographs.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I am currently trying to complete my Primeval sticker books. I have completed series 1 and just need a few stickers to complete the series 2/3 book.

Also i only need a few more cards to finish my Topps Marvel Missions set.

In the main i do not attempt to collect master sets of things anymore, the cost of doing so has just become silly so i just get the odd card from certain releases that i like the look of.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I thought I was out, but then Rittenhouse announced The Orville. Ugh. Well, I'm in for a master set. Looks like I have some saving to do... Love that show!!

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post