Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's Star Wars Day!!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted
May the 4th be with you.

(God! I've waited all year for that!!)

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I went to a local Disney store. No cards were given out.

quote:
Originally posted by btlfannz:
May the 4th be with you.

(God! I've waited all year for that!!)

Posts: 4400 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
Sorry?? Did I miss something here??

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went to my local Disney store and asked are there any promo items for may the forth
only for the employee to look at me puzzled I had to explain the connection ?
they had nothing , and hadn't heard anything from head office in the uk about may the forth.
we didn't get an e-mail either yet we get emails every other day from them about other rubbish but nothing on star wars they missed a trick there.

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post