Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Preview set collectors?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Preview set collectors?
 Login/Join

Picture of pcetodd
posted
I recently obtained a number of preview sets from various manufacturers, mostly early 2000s from what I see. Does anyone go after these? If so I have a bunch I am looking to trade for promos cards. I figured I'd check here before trying my luck on the auction site.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Todd
I am interested I have quiet a few sealed and loose sets
E Mail me my E Mail is in my profile
Piko

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bassam Abdul-Baki
posted Hide Post
Email me what you have and what you need. I may be able to help.

Posts: 22 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Are we referring to something like test releases? Like RA with Conan, Muppets or Planet of the Apes?

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
G'day Todd, I may be able to assist...

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
these are preview sets by Rittenhouse and Strictly Ink, etc.

I am not looking for any, just looking to trade away any for promos. I posted a list of what I have in the trade section.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pcetodd,

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post