Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Boxes
 Login/Join

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Me too Sean. I was ready to send mine off last week. Hope to hear from you soon.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
I received mystery box #2, again. It was sent to me from the same person I shipped it to.

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Promo box 2 is on its way to the UK

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmcdjj37:
I received mystery box #2, again. It was sent to me from the same person I shipped it to.

Well, shoot - that was from me. I went back and double-checked my last email from Sean, and your address was the one he asked me to mail the box to.

Hopefully he checks in here or gets in touch soon as I am still waiting to hear where I need to send the Promo box to next.

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
Hi Guys
Yeah, that was entirely my fault. I was hit by a major email scam and had to wipe out everything and start over with new passwords, logins and God knows what else.
Anyway, for a brief moment I had to guess who was to receive the box next based on no written history at all. End result? Chaos as usual when I picked the wrong person. Anyway, hopefully it is all sorted now.
Sorry to all concerned

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
OK, I'll admit it! I have totally lost the plot as to what Mystery Box is where.
I have recently launched a new box of promos (Promo #3) and sent it to Bob Walker. He will then send it on to Barobehere. Insert card Old has been returned to me as everyone had received it. I will relaunch it shortly. As for the other three boxes I confess to not knowing who has what. If you have one of these three boxes can you please advise me asap. Once I know what the heck is going on maybe I can get this show back on the road again!
A pox on all virus spreaders, I hope that there is a special kind of hell waiting for you.

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Sean, I currently have Mystery Box Promo #1.
Awaiting your instructions where to send to next. Smile

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
Thanks Debi
I'll be in touch.
Cheers

Sean

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Mystery Box Promo #1 has arrived in Meridian, MS. Horray! Sean, I will get up with you so it can make a speedily departure.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
OK I've located three out of four boxes. Who's sitting on Insert Box new inserts? Come on- 'fess up!!
No names no pack drill! Who is it? Please email me anonymously

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Mystery box #1 promos has been mailed. It is on it's way to another state!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
I'd like to get in on this. Sending you an email shortly, Sean.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
Look forward to hearing from you Will

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Mystery Box promo #3 arrived at my place via Fed Ex on Thursday. It is ready to move on!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Same with Promo Box #4. Ready to send on its way. Sean, is your email up?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
Hi Guys
As I am off to London (and Paris!) for three weeks this Thursday so there will be no activity on the Mystery Boxes during that period.

I have asked Debi & Barrett to just swap boxes for now and I will sort out other recipients when I get back.

I'm hoping that I will meet up with Wolfie but with no email I'm flying with just hope!

Cheers

Sean

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by btlfannz:

I'm hoping that I will meet up with Wolfie but with no email I'm flying with just hope!

Cheers

Sean

My email has been forcibly changed, i am trying to contact you. I have sent an email to sandsmanagement. Wavey

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfie,

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
Sean,

I've tried emailing you a couple of times but the emails keep being rejected. I'd like to participate in any of the Promo Card boxes.

My email address is in my profile.

Thanks!

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Sean is currently touring Europe and his phone and email are not working well. as i understand it he will be home in a few weeks and will get this all going again.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I just got mystery box again. I now have seen 4 different ones now.