Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Boxes
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I currently have Mystery Box Promo #3. Will hold onto it until I hear from you, Sean. Enjoy your holiday!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know how to contact Kennywood ?

Kenny, your email address is not listed in your profile

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
David - Sorry, I could have sworn my email was in my profile. It's in there now.

Thanks!

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
I'm at work right now and can't access my personal email. I'll read your email and reply this evening.

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
David,

I'm not sure what happened to your post with your email address. If you want to email me, my email address is now in my profile.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
I currently have Mystery Box Promo #3. Will hold onto it until I hear from you, Sean. Enjoy your holiday!

Hello players in the Mystery Box game! Thanks for you kind wishes Debi
I am back home now (just!)and will be writing to all of you shortly to get the MB's up and running soon. Thank you all for you patience.
Just in passing, if you would like to receive Mystery Boxes please do not hesitate to contact me. Now is a very good time!

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
Sean - I sent an email to you yesterday and again today. Both emails came back as undeliverable. Would you send an email to me? My email address is in my profile. Thanks!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
Hey Guys and Gals here is the new (up and running) Mystery Box status.
Mystery Box Promo #3 Dcole to send on to Don Norton
Mystery Box Inserts #2 Barobehere to send on to AWR
Mystery Box Promo box #4 Me to send on to Kennywood
Mystery Box Promo box #5 Me to send on to Vondrake

The last two may take a little while as they are coming from New Zealand.

Also with two new members added this week everyone may suffer a longer lag between receipt of new boxes. Be patient!!
Cheers

Sean

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Yay! I've got another box coming my way!

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
I have Mystery Box Inserts #2 and will be sending it out tomorrow

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
My box is going into the mail on Monday.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Got my box today, thanks Debi! Lots of neat stuff in there...

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
To all recipients of Mystery Boxes
Just a reminder of the rules.
1. If you take any cards out of the Mystery Box please replace them with other cards so that the total always stays at 50.
2. Do not replace with cards that are duplicates of cards already in the box.
3. Please check that cards you are replacing are promo cards if it is a promo box or insert cards if it is the insert box.
4. When corresponding with me please name the box you are discussing (I'm not clairvoyant!)
5. Please do not hang on to any box longer than a week.

\All of these matters have occurred over the last month!

Thanks and enjoy.
Cheers

Sean

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Ok, looks like I have Mystery box Inserts #2.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
So, how does one get into the loop on these Mystery Boxes?

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Will:
So, how does one get into the loop on these Mystery Boxes?

Sean in New Zealand is running these ( and doing a great job Thumb Up ) , I think his contact details are in his profile.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Sean, just sent you an email. I understand your emails to me are bouncing back. Contact me here if you cannot or do not get my emails.

Will

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post