Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Sherlock Holmes : The Long Stories (Cult Stuff)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sherlock Holmes : The Long Stories (Cult Stuff)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I see from CS's website that this is due to be released in Sept. As usual, 2 packs will get you a base set and the regular chase cards

The website also says:

There will be a binder with an exclusive card

Those who purchase a pack will get a special card

Those who purchase 4 packs get a different special card, less than 15 made

Any info on what these special/bonus cards look like ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
In addition, there is also a case card, only 5 made

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
I'm still working on these, we have had some new art commissioned and we are doing some new stuff, but it is all looking good. The new Binder comes with an exclusive card as well and that is underway as well.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So what is the projected release date ?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Any news on the release date for this set? Looking forward to getting my packs soon....

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Got a response from someone at Cult-Stuff about this set yesterday:

"We have a 120 missing sketch cards in the mail at the moment and we are working as fast as we can to resolve this while keeping the quality high. As soon as the final cards arrive we will be shipping in October as we are very close to having replacements for all these cards."

So, hopefully, they will be shipping soon!

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am waiting until it's closer to the release date to order. In the past I ordered from the website, and the cards didn't come out for 3-4 months afterwards. I see no rush for me to order if I have to wait that long to get them

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Just noticed an update on this set on the Cult Stuff website. Apparently, the set has been changed from 27 cards to 36, and is set to be released on or about November 18. It's been a long wait, but hopefully these cards are coming out soon. Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hopefully both Jason and this set will be at the NEC next weekend Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Hopefully both Jason and this set will be at the NEC next weekend Smile .

I think you will be getting your wish. Wink

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post