Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Have these people ever signed for Star Trek TNG?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have these people ever signed for Star Trek TNG?
 Login/Join

posted
I'm trying to put together a run of autograph cards for Star Trek The Next Generation and ut together a list a few months ago.

Now that the Complete TNG set has come out, I'm actively hunting down the cards I'm missing.

On my list are these three names:

Brian Thompson
Mark Taylor
Stephen Lee

But now I can't find them on any TNG checklist?

Any thoughts? Or have I made it up?

thanks

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Only thing I can recommend is to check out Wixiban.com

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They could have gotten pushed to series 2.

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I am pretty sure all of those were pushed from this set into the next one. I am also working on a set of cards from this series and am only missing 4 VLs.

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post