Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Revenge for a card set?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Revenge for a card set?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted
I like this show and think it would be a great set. I would like to see lots of autos and costumes.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Is Revenge a tv show?

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
hehe....

Renewed for a 2nd season.

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Great Show, would be interested in a set

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Is Revenge a tv show?

On Channel 4

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I would buy this set.
Huge well known cast in US land, would be a big hit!

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Well I don't know about Revenge. You know they say dramas never make good card sets, however here is something to tide you over...

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I don't know if it would make a good card set, but I do LOVE the show. A lot of the viewers are the types that would look at the cards and say something like - 'OMG Revenge baseball cards.'.

Posts: 3214 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's the kind of show I would normally never watch.I only checked out the first episode because I saw Madeleine Stowe was in it.By the end of that first episode I was hooked and now it's pretty much a must see every week Smile.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
See if it lasts another season, I'm doubtful after enduring the end half of the first season.

Posts: 121 | Location: London | Registered: July 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post