Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy TVS Season3
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
The last three cards in the Buffy season 3 #s 87, 88, 89, are cards Featuring Angel and advertising the Angel Season 1 release.
Having nothing to do with Buffy but numbered and issued in the Buffy 3 set.
Would these cards be considered as Promo Cards

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't think so in MHO. Season 3 is billed as a 90 card set with #90 being the checklist. I would consider #87 - #89 to be necessary to complete the base set. Not a bad idea for advertising a coming product though.

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
For me these cards are part of the season 3 set and not promo cards.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That was my thought but on reflection.
The three cards are numbered in the set thus being part of the set
But they have nothing to do with Buffy except being crossover cards and pictures of Angel advertising the upcoming Angel 1 set of cards
Was just a thought that they could be classed as Promos

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No because they are #'s 87 88 + 89 of the Buffy S3 set
wouldn't hurt if you wanted to include them to your Angel collection though.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post