Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

COMC
 Login/Join

Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Nope, it’s not a lack of top loaders; they don’t even ship cards in top loaders unless you pay extra. Not sure of the current cost, but the last time I bought cards from them (and it was the last time I’ll buy cards from them due to the nearly 5 months it took to receive my cards...just saying) they charged $.25 per card/per top loader - and that adds up fast when you’re buying several hundred cards at a time.

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
I received my last shipment several weeks ago within a day or two of the projected date. Maybe I’m just lucky. I read that they brought on a bunch of people to help process the backlog.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
I just got more refunds because the warehouse is screwed up.

I am done with Cr*p On My Card order.

Their negative and neutral feedback numbers are rising and many of the positive feedback's have complaints in them.

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not cool.

I wonder what 'warehouse error' means. . .

I have cards on COMC that I've bought. . . if I ask for them to be shipped to me and there is a 'warehouse error' what does that mean for me?

Not cool at all.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
Not cool.
I wonder what 'warehouse error' means. . .

The actual message says

Seller’s message: "Hello, Thank you for your recent shipment request. We are reaching out to you because, due to a warehouse error, we are unable to fulfill on your order #05-06897-99287. I have initiated a full refund and cancellation of your order as a result. Thank you for your time, and please know that we sincerely regret any inconvenience this may cause."

This was after waiting for more than a month with no contact from COMC on three separate items. When I complained about my order this is was the response. This has happened to me with 4 other purchases this year from them. Difficult not to take it a bit personal.

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
Seller’s message: "Hello, Thank you for your recent shipment request. We are reaching out to you because, due to a warehouse error, we are unable to fulfill on your order #05-06897-99287. I have initiated a full refund and cancellation of your order as a result.

This has happened to me with 4 other purchases this year from them. Difficult not to take it a bit personal.

I don't think its personal, more likely sloppy recordkeeping. My thought would be that they accidently double sold the inventory and your cards went to someone else. It happens when there are a lot of cards for sale, different places where they are posted for sale and crossing orders that don't register in time to remove the items already sold. That they couldn't tell you right away just probably means they were too overwhelmed to realize why the sales weren't processing until they got around to checking.

I would think that COMC must need a lot of tech to keep track of all their moving parts. Not an excuse, it shouldn't happen, but it can and that would be my guess.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post