Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Your Top 10 Autograph Cards That You Own
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Top 10 Autograph Cards That You Own
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted
So I've been thinking about this quite a bit lately since I got my Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers Autograph in the mail. I would definitely rank her card in my Top 10 Autographed Trading Cards in my personal collection. What is everyone's personal top 10? Doesn't have to be stuff you pulled yourself but you do have to own it. I'll put mine in the next post.

Vsl

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
In no particular order(edited to add reasons why these are in my top 10):

1. Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers Full Bleed Version (BTVS: The Ultimate Collector's Set- Rittenhouse Archives 2015)-BTVS is in my top 5 shows of all time and the fact that we finally got an autographed card from the show's star is major- a crown jewel in the collection

2. Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance (Arrow Season One- Cryptozoic Entertainment 2015)-I've been a fan of Katie Cassidy since she appeared in the Melrose Place reboot a few years back and have enjoyed her in the Elm St. remake and now Arrow as [Dinah] Laurel Lance who if you know your comic book lore is the Black Canary, only my favorite comic book character of all time- I also pulled the autograph on my own on my birthday and it is the most valuable card I have ever pulled.

3. Whoopi Goldberg as Guinan (Star Trek: Aliens- Rittenhouse Archives 2014)-Loved Whoopi since I was a kid and didn't think I'd actually pull this one on my own.

4. Gates McFadden as Dr. Beverly Crusher (Star Trek: The Quotable Movies- Rittenhouse Archives 2010)-Got this off eBay, it probably has my favorite photo of all the Beverly autographs out there and the version I have has a fuller signature than most of the Rittenhouse Archives cards that Gates has signed. Yes this is the sailing outfit Bev.

5. Charisma Carpenter as Cordelia (BTVS Season 2- Inkworks 1999)-My favorite character from Buffy and Angel- I chose the Buffy one because it was my holy grail at one time and I never thought I would own it.

6. John Ritter as Ted (BTVS Season 2- Inkworks 1999)-Pack pulled from loose eBay packs, a definite gem and of course the star of one of my favorite sitcoms growing up- "Three's Company"

7. Brent Spiner as Lt. Commander Data (Quotable ST: TNG- Rittenhouse Archives 2004) My first ever TNG castmember autograph that I pulled on my own, and I love the Quotable design.

8. Patrick Stewart as Captain Jean-Luc Picard (ST: TNG Season 7- Skybox 1999)-It's the Captain of the Enterprise-D, he's got to be here. Traded for this one.

9. Nathan Fillion as Malcolm Reynolds (Serenity- Inkworks 2005)- Pulled 4 Nathan Fillion autograph cards when the product was new, still adore him today in Castle.

10. Julie Benz as Darla/Juliet Landau as Drusilla Dual Autograph (Angel Season 2- Inkworks 2001)-A gorgeous autograph of two of the most memorable villainesses from the Buffyverse.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CordeliaChase_Fan,

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
For me, 10 cards is a fair percentage of my whole collection, which despite the years collecting is at 119 autograph cards:

No order:
1) Nathan Fillion/Mal - Firefly (First box I ever bought of anything. Good start I'd say!)
2) Summer Glau/River - Serenity (The second box I had ever opened (bit of a trend here) on Christmas day no less!)
3) Hugh Jackman/Wolverine - X-Men (One of those that I thought would be out of my card budget nearly indefinitely)
4) Evangeline Lilly/Kate - Lost Season 1 (I got the box for a steal and amazed that it had the last 'big' autograph that I was looking for!)
5) Emilie de Ravin/Claire - Lost Season 2 (Opened two boxes consecutively and they were both superb. Best overall busting experience)
6) Charles Dance/Tywin Lannister - Game of Thrones Season 2 (A VL, and the box had a third extra autograph in to boot)
7) James Marsters/Spike - Angel Season 1 (Another I had considered out of my card budget)
8) Glenn Quinn/Doyle - Angel Season 1 (Probably the reason I started collecting autograph cards altogether, to be honest.)
9) Ian McKellen/No 2 - The Prisoner (A chronically undervalued card of a superb actor, just because it isn't a photo of Gandalf or Magneto.)
10) Judi Dench/Aereon - Chronicles of Riddick (Again, value vs talent is strongly out of proportion.)

I have others that I love for various reasons (a lot of time, just fond of the characters, or the actors for other roles than the one pictured, rather than any sense of rarity)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rwn410,

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
WE NEED MORE PICS!

It was more difficult than I thought being ruthless to get to these ten, which I have tried to put into some sort of order of favourites:

1. Pierce Brosnan/James Bond - James Bond: Mission Logs/RA/2011 (my favourite James Bond on card using his most iconic Bond image)

2. Famke Janssen/Xenia Onatopp - James Bond Archives/RA/2009 (my favourite Bond girl, great looking card that shows off the full bleed format)

3. Sir Roger Moore/James Bond - James Bond Archives/RA/2014 (a fun actor and all round class act for a celeb, fave pic of Moore as Bond)

4. Sir Patrick Stewart/Professor Xavier - X-Men DOFP promo/Hardy's/2014/custom signed (one of my favourite actors and a unique card)

5. Gillian Anderson/Dana Scully - X-Files Connections/Inkworks/2005 (one of my fave actresses, great in everything she's in, pulled from only 1 box)

6. Dame Judi Dench/M - Die Another Day/RA/2002 (one of our best living actresses, really enjoyed her portrayal of M in this film in particular)

7. Sir Michael Caine/Alfred - Batman Begins/Topps/2005 (a film legend, loved the Dark Knight trilogy, superb as Alfred)

8. James Earl Jones/Darth Vader - Star Wars Masterwork/Topps/2014 (my favourite fictional character since childhood, the ultimate villain)

9. Sir Ian McKellen/Magneto - X-Men the Movie/Topps & Dynamic Forces/2000 (one of our best actors and on a cool promo, the most interesting mutant)

10. Dan Castellaneta/Homer Simpson - Simpsons 10th Anniversary/Inkworks/2000 (it's Homer Simpson! Do I need another reason?!?)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: X,

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Great to see your #9 X. I have had that Sir Ian for so many years that I forgot where I picked it up, but I was never quite sure if it was legit. Now I know it is.

Very, very hard to pick only 10, but I tried to choose autographs that mean something to me beyond cost.

1. Kirsten Dunst, S2 Small Soldiers - Must have lost about 20 auctions over 3 years before I caught one.

2. Charisma Carpenter, A2 Buffy - This tough card was probably my best buy ever at $20 right after release. The seller did not watch Buffy and he reduced it because she only signed with her first name.

3. Eliza Dushku, A24 Angel - Actually picked this up from an NSU consignment auction a few years back.

4. James Marsters, A1 Spike - Sensing a pattern here, I overpaid for this one, but I wanted Spike.

5. Nathan Fillion, AE1 Castle - This was a pack pulled auto and costume card of a favorite actor.

6. Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, MMAC1 Grimm - Not a huge card, but an auto from a favorite actress I never expected to see in a set. Bought 3 in different ink colors.

7. Peter Dinklage, Game of Thrones - Could not touch the 1st year incentive, but was happy to pick up the 2nd season card. This is a MUST for GOT fans.

8. Jim Parsons, Big Bang Theory - Another pack pull from season 5. Although I always watch the show, this is not a card I would have tried to buy.

9. Leonard Nimoy, A126 Heroes & Villians - Again a pack pull of a card I wouldn't have bought, especially since I don't do Trek. However after his passing I am glad to have him at least once. Maybe I should try to find a Shatner.

10. Maggie Smith, Harry Potter Memorable Moments - Last but not least, possibly my favorite card. At the time I broke my spending limit for this one. Why? It's Dame Maggie, nothing else to say.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My top 10 are:
1. Harry Potter Quad Autograph Costume Card:
Daniel Radcliffe, Robert Pattison, Clemence Posey and Stan Ivaneski all on one card.
2. Harry Potter 3D: Daniel Radcliffe, I heard only 50 exist
3. Hugh Jackman, Van Helsing autograph card, again only 50
4. David Ogden Stiers, Star Trek TNG
5. Michael Caine, Batman Begins
6. Pierce Brosnan, James Bond Archives
7. Leonard Nimoy, Fringe Seasons 3 and 4
8. The Rock, The Mummy Returns
9. David Boreanaz, Angel Season 1
10. Roger Moore/George Lazenby, James Bond Dual Autograph

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I thought this would be easy until I started to do it. Trying to just do ten blew my head off. I could easily have put a different ten. Big Grin

Peter Jackson...Return of the King update

Orlando Bloom....Fellowship of the Ring

Cate Blanchet....Fellowship of the Ring

Christopher Lee..Fellowship of the Ring

Joanna Lumley...The New Avengers

Yvonne de Carlo...The Munsters

Kirsten Dunst....Small Soldiers

Jewel Staite...Firefly

Joan Collins....Star Trek

Barbara Bach...Women of Bond

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I put off contributing to this thread because I have had a hard time choosing just 10, it's so difficult.
So here they are in no particular order.

1. Sarah Michelle Gellar Auto from Rittenhouse (either one, I love them both) not because they are expensive, but because it is from one of my all time favourite shows.

2. Joss Whedon A1 Auto from Buffy S1 by Inkworks, because without him we wouldn't have two of my favourite shows ever Big Grin

3. Alyson Hanningan A3 Auto from Buffy S1 by Inkworks, who doesn't love Willow?

4. Pierce Brosnan FB Auto from Rittenhouse, my favourite Bond movie is GoldenEye and when the announced his signing I decided I was going to try and collect all the actors from that movie who signed.

5. Famke Janssen FB Auto from RA, my holy grail card that I've been wanting for a loooong time. So it was wonderful to finally add her to my collection.

6. Nathan Fillion A1 from Serenity by Inkworks. Who doesn't love Captain Tightpants!? Big Grin
If I could I would have added the whole main cast to this list, but as I have others in this top ten I had to be ruthless. Also, I chose the Serenity set over the Firefly set because it has the whole main cast that signed.

7. Ben Browder A1 Farscape by RA. Farscape for me is right up there with Buffy and Firefly, so this card was a must have for me.

8. Claudia Black A6 Farscape by RA. Same as above, and you can't have John Crichton without Aeryn Sun.

9. Felicia Day as Codex A2 from The Guild by Cryptozoic. I pulled this beauty out of four boxes that I bought, I also pulled the other Felicia Day auto in one of the others.
This was the hardest of the autos to get, with people opening cases of the stuff and not getting one and I get one in four boxes. Definitely my luckiest pull by far.

10. Sean Bean as Ned Stark for GoT by RA. It was a toss up, this or his auto from GoldenEye, because Sean Bean is awesome and I don't have his auto from LotR yet Big Grin
I chose this one because I love GoT.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Juelle Lou,

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
Tough one so just the first Top Ten in my head I can think of and ones I've looked at in my collection recently:

1: Sean Bean LOTR Fellowship(I think it was a UK exclusive) I have a lot of Bean in my collection from various sets but picked this one first.

2: Daniel Craig A228 (Skyfall) JB Autos & Relics

3: Lucy Lawless Xena S4 & 5 Set

4: David Tennant Harry Potter GoF

5: Emma Watson Harry Potter DH Pt2

6: David Boreanaz Angel S1 A1

7: Peter Jackson LOTR Two Towers

8: Emilia Clarke Game of Thrones S1

9: Miranda Richardson Harry Potter GoF

10: Julie Walters Harry Potter HBP

Posts: 422 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I went through my autographs and these are the top ten that won out. They are the cards that I have always pulled out and looked at more then the rest. When I initially wrote my list before going through my autograph card, 9 of 10 that I wrote down were on it. 1 got pushed back to 11th.
#10. Looney Tunes Back in Action (Inkworks 2003)) A3. Steve Martin as Mr. Chairman. My mom's favorite comedian. I have seen every film of his(the good and the bad) in the theatre since I was a child with my mom. Lots of good feeling towards the man.

#9. Angel Season 2 (Inkworks-2001)A7 Charisma Carpenter as Cordelia. At the time I felt I likely paid a little too much for the auto from K&J at a show. Now, I am glad I did.

#8,7 and 6. Smallville (Inkworks and Crytozoic 2002-2012. A1 Cassidy Freeman as Tess Mercer, A2 Allison Mack as Chloe Sullivan and A27 Erica Durance as Lois Lane. 3 of the top 5 favorite characters on the show of smallville. Tom Welling never signed and Michael Rosenbaum fell off the list at number 11.

5. Star Trek Next Generation Heroes and Villians (Rittenhouse 2013)
Patrick Stewart as Captian Jean Luc Picard. I love cheap Star Trek autos. I usually don't hit big on a box purchase so I resign myself to picking up cheap ones off the bay. My sister got me a box of this series for Christmas of 2013. The first auto was Captain Picard! Wonderful Christmas memory!

4. Red Dwarf (Futera 2002) A03 Chloe Annett as Kochanski. I love the show Red Dwarf. Getting boxes of Red Dwarf in the US was a pain in the back. I was able to get two boxes. Remember this was when there was one "hit" a box days. I got a piece of a 5 unit currency note in one box and the Kochanski auto in the other. Great looking card.

3. Leaf Pop Century 2014 Ba-DF1 Diane Franklin. Purchased this auto for 5 bucks and 3 bucks shipping. If there was one movie I watched more then others in the 80's it was "Better Off Dead". I was in love with Diane Franklin.

2. Star Trek Deep Space Nine Memories from the Future (Skybox 1999). A8 Andrew Robinson as Garak. My favorite character from my favorite Star Trek series. I was excited to pack pull it.

1.Looney Tunes Back in Action (Inkworks 2003)
A2 Jenna Elfman as Kate Houghton. Another pack pull. Jenna Elfman is the only person other then Lauren Graham that automatically distracts me when the television or a movie is on. Can't explain it.

*On a side note there were 5 Inkworks autos on my list and 1 auto each from Leaf, Cryptozoic, Rittenhouse, Futera and Skybox.
** Also found it funny that Looney Tunes Back in Action opened and closed the list with an autograph at #10 and #1.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: barobehere,

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
These are some darn fine lists, and I'm more than a little jealous of all of them, but I am happy to have at least one card from every list in my own collection. They are:

CordeliaChase_Fan: Patrick Stewart as Captain Jean-Luc Picard (ST: TNG Season 7- Skybox 1999)

rwn410: Charles Dance/Tywin Lannister - Game of Thrones Season 2
Ian McKellen/No 2 - The Prisoner

X: Sir Michael Caine/Alfred - Batman Begins/Topps/2005
Dan Castellaneta/Homer Simpson - Simpsons 10th Anniversary/Inkworks/2000
(I noticed that X really digs the "Sirs" and "Dames". A full half of the list is are so honored, and you can bet James Earl Jones would have been Knighted by now, were he only British!)

Raven: Kirsten Dunst, S2 Small Soldiers
Peter Dinklage, Game of Thrones

Rich65: Michael Caine, Batman Begins

wolfie: Kirsten Dunst....Small Soldiers

Juelle Lou: Sean Bean as Ned Stark for GoT

Hedgehog Witch: Emilia Clarke Game of Thrones S1

barobehere: #A3 Steve Martin Looney Tunes Back in Action (Inkworks 2003)

And as much as we share a fondness for those cards, I'm not sure how many will make my own list which I'm working on now, especially since I decided to leave out Game of Thrones and Twilight Zone for fear that those two alone would dominate my list and leave room for little else.

(Perhaps I can do separate lists for those. Those would fill up pretty fast, too!)

Good stuff, everyone. Keep them coming and thanks for the suggestion, CordeliaChase_Fan!

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Top 10...

1. Brent Spiner from Star Trek: First Contact. The 1st TREK AUTOGRAPH released. 1:3,600 packs / One in Every Hundred Boxes

2. DeForest Kelley from Star Trek :TOS season 2

3. Alex Ross from Kingdom Come (COMIC ARTIST)

4. Olivia

5. Jewel Staite from Firefly (Who Doesn't love Kaylee/)

6. Lalla Ward from Doctor Who

7. Tom Baker From Doctor Who

8. Rachel Nichols from Continuum

9. Boris

10. Nimoy ( 1st time i met him, I was in Kindergarten , went to friends Birthday party...Stopped at a New Toys R Us to get gift ...picked a gift..wemt around the corner of the aisle & There he was Signing B/W 8x10s for Free! This was 1974......

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kryten67,

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Card Talk Kryten.

Those cards by Boris Vallejo, Julie Bell and Olivia were very good and they signed often. Thanks for reminding me. There just isn't as much recognition of the fantasy artists of the 80's as there should be and Olivia had her own niche going.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I'm not at home looking at the cards, so I might have a few set names wrong but here is my top 10:

10. Jolene Blalock (Stargate SG-1 season 8 incentive) I bought this card with money from an old change jar. When I moved out the house, my mother gave me a giant plastic bottle that I put pennies in, and when I moved the next time, the bottle cracked. There was $200 in the bottle, and I used $70 of it to buy this card since it was cheaper than a T'Pol card.

9. Carice van Houten (Game of Thrones season 3) pack pulled in the only case of cards I have ever purchased. Great card, great signature, great character.

8. Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars season 1) the single most amount of money I have ever spent for any card, and the centerpiece of the only master set I have (and will ever have).

7. Sean Bean (Game of Thrones season 1 incentive) got this for $50 buy it now, after seeing the prices creep up. This card is why I only collect bordered autographs from the set -- it's the highlight of my collection and I want the rest of the collection to be the same design (although now I buy the blue bordered, too).

6. Tom Baker (Strictly Ink Doctor Who series 1) pack pulled from a box I got directly from Barrie on eBay. Great image, great autograph.

5. David Tennant (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire) when my grandmother passed away, she left me a small amount of money and I bought three cards: the Kristen Bell mentioned above and the Clemence Poesy and David Tennant cards from Goblet of Fire. DT is one of my least favorite Doctors, but I still like him and love the card. I paid $50 for it, I have to think it sells for many times that now.

4. Leonard Nimoy (LLAP website promo) I love the Skybox design and I never thought I would own one of the 'big 3' on that design until Leonard Nimoy sold shirts on his website and gave this card away with purchase. My wife still wears the shirt and I will be buried with this card, so we both win. Live long and prosper, Mr. Nimoy.

3. Gillian Anderson (X-Files season 6/7) I literally prayed to pull this card. I remember saying I would never complain about a bad pull from a box ever again (which maybe lasted one box) if I pulled this. About a year after the set came out, I bought a box for $30 or so from an eBay seller (and then oddly got an email from another user telling me that this seller sold boxes from searched cases and I should not buy from them) and pulled this card. My prize possession until the top 2 came along.

2. Aya Hirano (Aya Hirano series 2) this is a Japanese voice actress and singer, and I spent years trying to track one of these down. The series 1 cards sold for literally thousands of dollars, and I managed to get this one because of a Japanese contact I made.

1. Chris Pine (Star Trek 2009) pack pulled from the one single box I bought (from a Card Talk member who might give out promos with aliens on them **hint hint**). I screamed so loudly my wife ran in thinking someone was hurt. I will never part with this card.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason00,

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Top 10 is pretty tough at this point, but I'm OK with this list. I think I could make a few more lists with others that I have that I'd be pleased with. There would be some Twilight Zone, Simpsons, Game of Thrones, comic book creators and various Animated series voice-over actors on the other ones.

These were all pack-pulled by me besides the Oldman and the Neeson, which I traded for.

And there's Yoda here. Topps sent me this in a No Purchase Necessary offer, so it cost a postage stamp. Frank Oz is Yoda, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, AND the director of "Little Shop of Horrors" and "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels", both of which I adore. How I got this one makes it perhaps my favorite of all.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Love the Carrie Fisher, I think that is the nicest one I have seen of her.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Love the Carrie Fisher, I think that is the nicest one I have seen of her.

It is a nice card.

I don't collect alot of autos, just people I really like so my faves are

Robert Downey Jr RA Iron Man pulled
Maggie Smith OOTPU pulled
Mark Hamill Star Wars 30th Anniv P1 in person
Joss Whedon Women of Sunnydale WOS P1 in person
Orlando Bloom LOTR TCG from SDCC in person
Don Cheadle IM 2 pulled
Dylan McDermott AHS tx Debi
Berkeley Breathed Bloom County promo in person
Elijah Wood LOTR TCG from SDCC in person
Sean Bean LOTR TCG from SDCC in person

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Bill Mullins, one of NSU's writers from some years ago (and a poster here on the forum), has written about his favorite autograph cards for the blog today. Bill has an impressive collection and it's interesting to read about how he obtained the ten cards in the piece.

My Favorite Autographed Cards

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This isn't a card, but back in the 1990s, my father had a book signed in person by then former President George Bush (#41)

My folks were at a dinner, and my father approached him with a copy of Mr. Bush's paperback book, Flight of the Avenger, about his WWII exploits. The former President signed it for him.

My mother has also met Colin Powell a few times, but didn't get any autographs !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's great to see all of the signed cards. Everyone has such an amazing collection. It's so hard to do a top 10 list but here are mine. All cards are signed in person

Posts: 31 | Location: N.Y | Registered: May 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post