Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Can someone tell me what this card is?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can someone tell me what this card is?
 Login/Join

posted
Please see below for front and back of same card- thanks for any help.

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
They were issued in 1994 in the "Hero Science Fiction Special" as part of a 3 card set in the comics.They are shown in 2008 Promo Card Encyclopedia on page 70.You had to buy 3 different comics to get the entire set.Value $1.00

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you for helping out with what it is. Much appreciated. As far as values. I never beleive that any value is set in stone. Smile I have defied the PCE values so many times I lost count. On both ends. Many of their high dollar items I cant give away, and many of their so called low end I have gotten great prices for. It all depends on whose buying at any given moment.

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Hero magazine.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post