Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy Case loader
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted
Can someone please tell me if the Season 4 case loader BRC-1 is the same card as the Buffy Reflections case loader BRC-1. Both are listed in the Allender House of Cards list.
Thanks

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by btlfannz:
Can someone please tell me if the Season 4 case loader BRC-1 is the same card as the Buffy Reflections case loader BRC-1. Both are listed in the Allender House of Cards list.
Thanks

They are very different cards. The Reflections card is on the same canvas material as the rest of the set and is a group shot. The season four card is a die cut foil card of Buffy shaped like a hand.

The season four case loader has no number or lettering on it that I can see, the Reflections card is numbered BRC-1.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
There was no Case Card for Buffy Season 4.

The card shaped like a hand was called the Essential Slayer and was inserted 1 : 108 packs.

All the details can still be found on the Inkworks Web Site.

http://www.inkworks.com/produc...fy4/buffy4prod1.html

Dave.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
Many thanks to both of you for the info. Now I just have to find a card that looks like a hand (sigh)

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post