Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Help identifying artist
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help identifying artist
 Login/Join

posted
Just got my Walking Dead box in yesterday. I was lucky enough to get a sketch card. I tried to compare the artist to the official list of artists, but could not find a match.

The card on the front, on the left hand side says Victomon 2011 and on the back it has 1/1.

The closest I can come to is maybe Victor Rodriguez, but still not sure. The sketch itself is of the female walker crawling along the ground. Sorry, at work right now, have no pic to upload.

Posts: 159 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I did a net search for Victomon, and I came up with Victor Rodriquez as well.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WoofyTrades
posted Hide Post
Agreed. Check out his deviantArt page. The Skype address is vctor rodriguz.

http://victomon.deviantart.com/

Posts: 22 | Location: Non-Sport Forum | Registered: November 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help!

Posts: 159 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post