Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Stranger Things Series one sticker question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stranger Things Series one sticker question
 Login/Join

Picture of pcetodd
posted
I have a Strganer THings sticker card 12 of 20 "Barbara Holland" that looks like the ones I've seen online except these have a set of googly eyes glued to the front over the character's eyes.

Is this something real or did who ever sent me the card think it was something funny?

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've bought a lot of Stranger Things over the past couple years and have not seen anything out of the ordinary. I think it is a prank...

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
I've received a few cards like that myself recently; I (think) I got them with a couple of Kickstarter rewards, but I'm not exactly sure which ones at the moment? Maybe the Drive-In Double Feature NOTLD/LMOE promo set?

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
The drive in set, yes. Ok must have just been for yucks..

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post